+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why Mississauga takes it so long,,,,i need your help please

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi everyone there
please,,,can anybody tell me what we should do please,,,,we sent our application on june,it got received at 18th june at mississauga,and since then no answer,nor reply,no letter,and we can't check it online,it always says the same,unvailable,,,my wife keeps calling them,and those agents that answer on the phon keep saying the same thing,that they dont know anything,they just can see it being received,but they dont know more,,,
please,i need help,i do have to do something,but please,dont say call them,because as i said,we kept calling them,and we get the same answer,those agents dont know anything,,and it has been over then 2 months that our application is there,,,,
my wife is from newfoundland,and im from morocco

lynw

Jul 1, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010
File Transfer...
29-07-2010
Med's Done....
17-05-2010
Passport Req..
25-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2010
LANDED..........
23-09-2010
I feel for you, but multiple threads on the same topic won't help ::)

Tallen

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2010
AOR Received.
14/06/2010
File Transfer...
29/06/2010
Med's Done....
12/04/2010
Passport Req..
26/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/2011
LANDED..........
29/11/2011
06/05/2010 ~ Sent Application to Missasauga
14/06/2010 ~ Sponsorship Approved

It can take a while and we sent it next day am delivery. It could just be your sponsorship application is talking longer to verify.. as everyone says all cases are different. I know this does not help but at least you know what our process time was in Missasauga oh and one important note;

we could not check online till almost the day before the letter arrived.. again I think they do not update things often.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
lynw said:
I feel for you, but multiple threads on the same topic won't help ::)
sorry i did something wrong,i did wanna mutiple it,,i really tried to remove one of the topics,but i wouldnt,it kept saying i can't,,,,

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
Unfortunately, from this point on the process and timeline are completely out of your hands. I wouldn't stress about when you are going to receive any news or that you haven't received any news.

Try to focus on something else, let go of the daily worry about it, and settle in to wait it out. Waiting is a dramatic shift from preparing the application which is all about doing this and getting that, and clarifying this other thing. Preparing the app is very active, the processing part for applicants though is extremely passive.

Good luck; I know it's hard but don't keep calling them. You'll only frustrate yourselves with the repeated "we have no news" responses.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
AllisonVSC said:
Unfortunately, from this point on the process and timeline are completely out of your hands. I wouldn't stress about when you are going to receive any news or that you haven't received any news.

Try to focus on something else, let go of the daily worry about it, and settle in to wait it out. Waiting is a dramatic shift from preparing the application which is all about doing this and getting that, and clarifying this other thing. Preparing the app is very active, the processing part for applicants though is extremely passive.

Good luck; I know it's hard but don't keep calling them. You'll only frustrate yourselves with the repeated "we have no news" responses.
thank you very much,,,

can_usa_97

May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/13/2010
AOR Received.
09/07/2010 in process 9/2
File Transfer...
08/12/2010
Med's Request
Rcv'd dtd 10/18
Med's Done....
06/22/2010
Interview........
Waived dtd 10/18
Passport Req..
11/04/2010
VISA ISSUED...
11/16/2010
LANDED..........
06/18/2011
I'm so sorry that they are unable to tell you anything and you haven't had any communication form them.
I know people are getting replies after that (myself included).

Is there anything unique about the sponsor (not sure if that's you) that might have made processing more difficult?

britincanada

Apr 15, 2010
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
WAIVED
AOR Received.
31-07-2010
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2010
LANDED..........
29-09-2010
gladiateur19 said:
hi everyone there
please,,,can anybody tell me what we should do please,,,,we sent our application on june,it got received at 18th june at mississauga,and since then no answer,nor reply,no letter,and we can't check it online,it always says the same,unvailable,,,my wife keeps calling them,and those agents that answer on the phon keep saying the same thing,that they dont know anything,they just can see it being received,but they dont know more,,,
please,i need help,i do have to do something,but please,dont say call them,because as i said,we kept calling them,and we get the same answer,those agents dont know anything,,and it has been over then 2 months that our application is there,,,,
my wife is from newfoundland,and im from morocco
Can your wife not log into E-CAS yet?? You have been waiting for 2 months thats quite a while! :eek: I am wondering if they have processed it and the letter got lost in the mail?? Is that possible? Perhaps fax Mississauga and give them your email of your wifes and ask for confirmation that they have received your package? I know somebody else on here couldnt log into E-CAS for months! They told her E-CAS was broken or some rubish turned out they spelt her name wrong so she couldnt log on!

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
The posted timeline for Mississauga for sponsor's aps shows that they are currently assessing applications received through July 22; that it's taking about 44 days for them to get to each application after receipt. Normally they finish assessment within a couple of days after they start, so it's possible there was a problem with your wife's application. You'll just need to be patient until you hear something from them. Possibly the application is coming back because there were forms missing or she forgot to sign something.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
i just hope everything is good,,,i dont think she forgot to singe anything,or there is a form missing,,but u never know,,,so we just hope everything is good with our application
im going to be patient and wait,,,,since i dont have more options
but im just wondering,if there was something wrong with it,it should get returned so fast,and not take that long?right

I

iarblue

Dont get all stressed out yet,the only thing you need to know is they will respond to you soon and there is nothing in a PR app that cant be fixed unless you lied,so if your app was straight forward no criminal history,and no dishonesty then be patient it will come.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
can_usa_97 said:
I'm so sorry that they are unable to tell you anything and you haven't had any communication form them.
I know people are getting replies after that (myself included).

Is there anything unique about the sponsor (not sure if that's you) that might have made processing more difficult?
it's my wife who is the sponsor,she is a canadian citizen,and she doesnt take any financial help from the governement,and she has never been bankrupted,,,,and she doesnt have a criminal record,,,so i think,that's all that matter,,,right?so im just wondering what would make it more difficult

can_usa_97

May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/13/2010
AOR Received.
09/07/2010 in process 9/2
File Transfer...
08/12/2010
Med's Request
Rcv'd dtd 10/18
Med's Done....
06/22/2010
Interview........
Waived dtd 10/18
Passport Req..
11/04/2010
VISA ISSUED...
11/16/2010
LANDED..........
06/18/2011
gladiateur19 said:
it's my wife who is the sponsor,she is a canadian citizen,and she doesnt take any financial help from the governement,and she has never been bankrupted,,,,and she doesnt have a criminal record,,,so i think,that's all that matter,,,right?so im just wondering what would make it more difficult
Hmm, yeah, nothing strange about that. Sorry!

sierra_rose

Jun 15, 2010
i think it all depends on who is handling your case.some officers take longer and others are more prompt with assessing the information.a friend of mine sent in hers in july,it took 39 days for her to get her approval.if you haven't already been told,you should tell your wife to try her MP,some of them are very good at getting info for you.the one in my area is very good.hope you will hear soon,i wish you luck.