+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Visa Office processes online applications?

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
Hi,
Which Visa office is processing my online application? Is it in Canada or is it Outside?
I am applying from Kazakhstan for study permit, which would mean Moscow, but i'm not sure since I applied through online.

WeiWeiSmile

Apr 29, 2017
Hello
I don't really know about visa office, but after you complete your medical examination you will recieve the email where they ask you to send your passport to Moscow through MOM office.
Btw, which university you are going to attend?

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
Hello
I don't really know about visa office, but after you complete your medical examination you will recieve the email where they ask you to send your passport to Moscow through MOM office.
Btw, which university you are going to attend?
Hello thanks for replying,
Have you applied from kazakhstan before? :D
I got into UBC.

WeiWeiSmile

Apr 29, 2017
I applied on may 3rd from Almaty and yesterday they asked me to send my passport. My friend, who already recieved her visa told me that it is the last step of application.
Looks like our university are pretty close:) I'm going to SFU this fall.

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
I applied on may 3rd from Almaty and yesterday they asked me to send my passport. My friend, who already recieved her visa told me that it is the last step of application.
Looks like our university are pretty close:) I'm going to SFU this fall.
SFU? danu blin prikol :D
I applied on 6th May, but because of the annoying Upfront medical checkup problem I'm still stuck on "We have requested a medical exam"
I shouldve applied like you :(
Ya tozhe s almaty :cool:

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
When CIC asks for passport submission, does it mean visa has been approved?

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
When CIC asks for passport submission, does it mean visa has been approved?
Although I'm not an expert, logically speaking yes it is the final stage, however if you have something wrong or faked something on your physical passport, then you probably will get rejected.

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Although I'm not an expert, logically speaking yes it is the final stage, however if you have something wrong or faked something on your physical passport, then you probably will get rejected.