+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which location is most suitable to immigrate to now

May 28, 2024
Where in Canada can I choose to migrate to that will speed up.the process because of the high need for skilled migrant workers and a boast in population

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Where in Canada can I choose to migrate to that will speed up.the process because of the high need for skilled migrant workers and a boast in population
Depends What is your CRS score? What PNP programs are you eligible for? Do you have a job offer? What is your NOC? Have you received ITA or nomination?

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
There isn't really a high demand for "skilled" worker. It's mostly low skill jobs and the govt is starting to realize that too. There are some economic centres but again population is rising. I was talking to a HR Director recently and learned how a single job posting can get thousands of applicants. Mostly newcomers with no matching skills. It's a problem.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Don't have non if these , how do I get em
Google - IRCC Express Entry to research how the federal immigration program. You get an invitation based on your age, education (need degree assessed), language tests, work experience and funds. If you have a Masters/Phd and are fluent in French and English then you have a good chance.

Reactions: GodfreyOmobogie

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So what part of Canada has a large land mass and a comparatively low population that will favor immigration
It doesn’t matter. No area favours immigration. In fact most provinces are cutting back on the number of immigrants. Most Canadian don’t want any more immigrants with high housing costs, people don’t have a family doctors and Canadian cannot even afford to live. First you need to be invited through Express Entry or a PNP program. If you want a large land mass then NWT or Nunavut in the far, far North. You can move there once invited through EE. Do you have a Masters/PhD? Are you fluent in French and English? Are you in trades/healthcare? Those 3 things may give you a higher score.

Do some research on the IRCC site.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......