09-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
Hi Guys,

I hope you guys are doing well :) I have a quick question.

I am the sponsor and I am sponosoring my Husband from USA. So far, all of the emails (AOR, SA, repsond to email question) have been sent to my email since I am the sponsor. However, which email will they send my Husband's PPR to? His or mine?

I ask because my husband's email inbox is a mess and has lots of junk/spam so I was wondering if we should keep a closer eye on his email if it will be emailed to him.

Thanks for the help :)

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Spoken05 said:
Hi Guys,

I hope you guys are doing well :) I have a quick question.

I am the sponsor and I am sponosoring my Husband from USA. So far, all of the emails (AOR, SA, repsond to email question) have been sent to my email since I am the sponsor. However, which email will they send my Husband's PPR to? His or mine?

I ask because my husband's email inbox is a mess and has lots of junk/spam so I was wondering if we should keep a closer eye on his email if it will be emailed to him.

Thanks for the help :)
That reminds me of my partner.. haha. In our case, (applying through Manila) they usually send the PPR to the sponsor and cc the applicant. For him, since his inbox is all spam, I set up a new account to be forwarded to both of us. Unfortunately they got the spelling on that one wrong.. so I was grateful they sent it to me too.

But I guess every VO is different in how they operate.

Spoken05

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
Steph C said:
That reminds me of my partner.. haha. In our case, (applying through Manila) they usually send the PPR to the sponsor and cc the applicant. For him, since his inbox is all spam, I set up a new account to be forwarded to both of us. Unfortunately they got the spelling on that one wrong.. so I was grateful they sent it to me too.

Oh no, I guess we'll be cleaning out his email all of this week :mad:

Thanks for the help!

lovekoto

May 27, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Phils
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steph C said:

Uh-oh! Thanks! :)