+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to send passport in the Philippines?

Zerrrick

May 28, 2018
Send it to VFS Global - Makati.

"They do not accept passports..." refers to the Canadian Embassy. VFS Global is the official agent that facilitates the processing of visas but the Canadian Embassy is still the one that approves everything.

Make sure to complete the requirements and the fees when sending to VFS global.

michegem25

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2018
Doc's Request.
December 12, 2018
AOR Received.
November 16, 2018
File Transfer...
November 26, 2018
Med's Request
November 22, 2018
Med's Done....
March 21, 2019
Send it to VFS Global - Makati.

"They do not accept passports..." refers to the Canadian Embassy. VFS Global is the official agent that facilitates the processing of visas but the Canadian Embassy is still the one that approves everything.

Make sure to complete the requirements and the fees when sending to VFS global.
Oh I see.. Thank you so much for your response!

azcuna

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Hi guys, Do i need to provide the consent form and consent letter too both in submitting the passport in-person and mail?

brenderick

Jul 6, 2015
Hi to all of you. im so confused on how to send my family passport to vac manila for visa. do i need to pat i know thar i need to pay a courier can i use dhl courier?

Cantex20

Feb 11, 2020
Hello my husband recieved a request pasport letter.. Can he drop in person or just LBC? thanks for reply
Hi
VFS are closed in Manila. You can use LBC. I'm also sending my son passport next week. Visit Global come for the fee ( you need to get managers check) and send it with the passort and letter and consent letter (if applicable)

Reactions: Gemma Garcia

Cantex20

Feb 11, 2020
Hi
VFS are closed in Manila. You can use LBC. I'm also sending my son passport next week. Visit Global come for the fee ( you need to get managers check) and send it with the passort and letter and consent letter (if applicable)
Vfs global.com sorry

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi guys, just to share. we got our PPR last October 19, 2020. and we emailed vfs global for their Two way courier service by Oct 21. They emailed us Oct 22 to choose a date for pick up from oct 27-30, and we picked oct 27. And now its already almost 3 days they havent confirm when they will pick it, they just tell you to wait for their call. Our deadline is on November 19, 2020, 30 days after PPR received.

I think maybe because they just re-opened October 19, 2020 for passport submissions only and the process are still not clear.

Cantex20

Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys, just to share. we got our PPR last October 19, 2020. and we emailed vfs global for their Two way courier service by Oct 21. They emailed us Oct 22 to choose a date for pick up from oct 27-30, and we picked oct 27. And now its already almost 3 days they havent confirm when they will pick it, they just tell you to wait for their call. Our deadline is on November 19, 2020, 30 days after PPR received.

I think maybe because they just re-opened October 19, 2020 for passport submissions only and the process are still not clear.
[/QUO

Hi if you send through courier service they will return your passport through courier right?. My son send it last October 15. The last update was " your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC Office on 10-27 and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Center in CVO" so we're waiting for their txt if they mail it back to us.

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Yes they will use their courier to send it back when u get their 1 way cour package. Can i know what name and address you put on the recipient for VFS...im planning to use the 1 way cour now...their having problems with their 2 way courier service.

Cantex20

Feb 11, 2020
The address of VFS : ,VISA APPLICATION CENTER 29th floor, The World Center, 330 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue Makati City, Metro Manila 1631. Make sure send all the documents: Passport, letter from IRCC and signed Appendix B, PR picture (2pcs), managers check ( 1 way courrier + SMS(if you need or call VFS the right amount), consent form and check list ( can be found at VFS website)

Reactions: Renalpe