+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Priyanka261

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hey relax....they are updating the status...as approved...mine approved yesterday night....
Hey could u plz tell me exactly what tym u received msg
Becoz i applied on 29th march and today at 1:40 i received email i applied through agent
This message is intended for the following e-mail address:
If this message does not concern you, discard it.

You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account.

(@@@@)

May 1, 2018
Did anyone got any mail like this

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

There are some things you can do to help us to process:

Online Account regularly for status updates or see if we have sent you correspondence or require additional information. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster.

· If you made a paper application, create an Online Account to check for status updates. We will also be able to send you correspondence when we require additional information. Visit our website to learn more:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3.

· Please send information to our office once, using only one method (your online account or the Web form on the IRCC website or e-mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.

· Please send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.
I have got same e mail like this 2 times from Delhi immigration

mona hannah

Star Member
May 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hey could u plz tell me exactly what tym u received msg
Becoz i applied on 29th march and today at 1:40 i received email i applied through agent
This message is intended for the following e-mail address:
If this message does not concern you, discard it.

You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account.
I received at 8 pm...on 7th may

mona hannah

Star Member
May 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglore
U received same msg as mine just pp submission request
Or approval letter?
I didn't get any approval letter....just i checked my online status....it was approved...and passport has been sent via blue dart...and in the passport it was stamped...