+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

nima-ahmadi

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I am enrolled in Seneca (May intake). waiting for Medical exam! i applied on 16th March its 28 of April now and there's no update from them. Don't know what is happening!
how long did your application processing take ? I've applied 24 days ago but still haven't got my offer letter

_Usama

Apr 17, 2018
how long did your application processing take ? I've applied 24 days ago but still haven't got my offer letter
they usually take 3 weeks. but depends on them! I applied for jan intake but they shifted me for may intake. so can't say anything. u can ask them directly from ur student account

nima-ahmadi

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
they usually take 3 weeks. but depends on them! I applied for jan intake but they shifted me for may intake. so can't say anything. u can ask them directly from ur student account
I actually did ask them but they wanted me to wait
and the thing which is concerning me is that ive applied for 3 programs so if I get rejected for my 1st choice after 4 weeks , how long does is take for them to review my 2nd choice ? or do they review all of my programs all at once ?
because if they review my programs one by one then it might take up to 3-6 months ( because ive applied for 3 programs ) and ill obviously miss this semester since I have to apply for visa also

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
I actually did ask them but they wanted me to wait
and the thing which is concerning me is that ive applied for 3 programs so if I get rejected for my 1st choice after 4 weeks , how long does is take for them to review my 2nd choice ? or do they review all of my programs all at once ?
because if they review my programs one by one then it might take up to 3-6 months ( because ive applied for 3 programs ) and ill obviously miss this semester since I have to apply for visa also
They will review all your program choices at once...