+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Sherry0123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Wh
Waiting is so difficult. I applied on March 21 at VFS Global Chandigarh. I linked my application as well. It shows you passed your medical exam and we donot need any additional documents. You are not required to appear for an interview and we donot require your fingerprints. Currently, we are reviewing your eligibility. We can do nothing but wait.[/QUOTE what is it showing the people who have applied in between 1-5 april?

Sherry0123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Waiting is so difficult. I applied on March 21 at VFS Global Chandigarh. I linked my application as well. It shows you passed your medical exam and we donot need any additional documents. You are not required to appear for an interview and we donot require your fingerprints. Currently, we are reviewing your eligibility. We can do nothing but wait.
What is the application status oh people who have applied between 1-5th april?

heretogetyou

Apr 15, 2018
I have applied o 15th March with upfront medicals, which were passed on 6th April. I still says they are reviewing eligibility. Its been 1 and half months for me now!

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
What is the application status oh people who have applied between 1-5th april?
Buddy, I don't want to scare you. If you have applied under SPP category on or after April 1 for May intake, then you are most likely to get refused because deadline for May intake is March 31. Deadlines are mentioned on SPP checklist as well. It is also clearly mentioned that you are likely to get refused if you apply after deadline for SPP category. I would recommend you to withdraw your application and apply again for September intake. Once refused under SPP category, you won't be able to apply under the same. Get advice from an expert. <3

Sherry0123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Buddy, I don't want to scare you. If you have applied under SPP category on or after April 1 for May intake, then you are most likely to get refused because deadline for May intake is March 31. Deadlines are mentioned on SPP checklist as well. It is also clearly mentioned that you are likely to get refused if you apply after deadline for SPP category. I would recommend you to withdraw your application and apply again for September intake. Once refused under SPP category, you won't be able to apply under the same. Get advice from an expert. <3
The guidelines that you have read are same from last 5-6 years or may be more .My many friends got visa who applied after deadline.They give reason for reason and they can't give this silly reason.If there is some other problem in profile thn only visa can be refused.Otherwise ,they process it normally like any other file.

Sherry0123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
The guidelines that you have read are same from last 5-6 years or may be more .My many friends got visa who applied after deadline.They give reason for reason and they can't give this silly reason.If there is some other problem in profile thn only visa can be refused.Otherwise ,they process it normally like any other file.
Reason for refusal*

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Maybe you're right buddy. My friend got refusal as he applied on Dec 1 and deadline was Nov 30 for jan intake...rejection letter just showed other reasons....we can't say that its wrong to reject application due to this silly reason.
As they have told all students to apply before deadline, so they have full authority to reject an application on the basis of this silly reason bcz they have already informed us...just like so many exceptional students donot get offer letters from colleges or universities if they apply after deadline....cic has already mentioned their policy of first come first serve....we cant say anything....decision is urs...i will pray to god fr ur visa...best wishes

Reactions: kingdaibon

Sherry0123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Maybe you're right buddy. My friend got refusal as he applied on Dec 1 and deadline was Nov 30 for jan intake...rejection letter just showed other reasons....we can't say that its wrong to reject application due to this silly reason.
As they have told all students to apply before deadline, so they have full authority to reject an application on the basis of this silly reason bcz they have already informed us...just like so many exceptional students donot get offer letters from colleges or universities if they apply after deadline....cic has already mentioned their policy of first come first serve....we cant say anything....decision is urs...i will pray to god fr ur visa...best wishes
Thank you ! Have to wait for passport thn only will come to know about the results.Hopefully it will be positive .Being positive is what we can do.Giving up isn't a option sometimes

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you ! Have to wait for passport thn only will come to know about the results.Hopefully it will be positive .Being positive is what we can do.Giving up isn't a option sometimes
Yeah! Just be positive...we cannot predict anything because our applications are processed by Canada High Commission. They are so unpredictable and unprofessional...i have seen a student getting visa on overall 5 bands under spp...and 51% ...nd a student getting rejection at 80%

Sherry0123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Y
Yeah! Just be positive...we cannot predict anything because our applications are processed by Canada High Commission. They are so unpredictable and unprofessional...i have seen a student getting visa on overall 5 bands under spp...and 51% ...nd a student getting rejection at 80%
yes ! Be positive and have patience.Hope for best.Thats all We can do.Trust God :)

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
It happens !! We can’t judge at all on how they actually process .. Yes you are right that we can’t predict ..
All the best & hope we all get visa in next week :)

Jaskiran95

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Whr it is mentioned ..just let me knw ..