+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when do u plan to resume residency ...exact date??

786star

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
i am Canadian citizen living in dubai.....in sponsor questionnaire they are asking for exact date "when do u plan to return to canada to resume residency?" my answer is when my husband will get his PR but sadly they are asking me to tell them DATE ....some people advise to me write 2014-1-1......but i dont think till that time my husband will get his pR....ofcourse the process will take time may be 15 months.....so what date should i write? can i write my dubai family visa expiry date?

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
786star said:
i am Canadian citizen living in dubai.....in sponsor questionnaire they are asking for exact date "when do u plan to return to canada to resume residency?" my answer is when my husband will get his PR but sadly they are asking me to tell them DATE ....some people advise to me write 2014-1-1......but i dont think till that time my husband will get his pR....ofcourse the process will take time may be 15 months.....so what date should i write? can i write my dubai family visa expiry date?
I wrote " Will fly back to Canada after my spouse gets her PR " near the date box....I did not put any date....

TheGerman

Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On our application my wife wrote down a date in about 1 year from now. Since the question asks for a date when you "plan" on resume residency you don't actually have to move at that date. My wife explained on an additional sheet of paper that as soon as I am granted PR we will quit our Jobs and move to Canada.