+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What other countries are you applying for :) ?

takingchance

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
Nomination.....
PER: 21-02-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Warsaw
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2015,TLU: 10-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Australia and Canada

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
cec_hopeful said:
isnt it correct that for OZ u need to have experience in certain professions and if u dont u dont qualify? U guys know any forum for immigration to other countries like this one?
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/
this forum is quite active for Australian immigration.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
last year i was preparing for Australia immigration but now I have changed my mind to Canada. bcz of its weather its economy.

vaibkv

Sep 5, 2014
Granadoespada said:
there was a recruiter in the philippines for nurses. US, my parents petitioned me

No i didn't apply for japan or new zealand, but I applied for Getmany but I wasn't selected
How did you apply for Germany? Is there some Permanent Residency system there too?

dp143

Jan 14, 2015
sumairak said:
last year i was preparing for Australia immigration but now I have changed my mind to Canada. bcz of its weather its economy.
Can you please elaborate your thoughts on weather and economy of 2 countries ...
I am just asking bcoz I am considering the option of applying to Aus. as well

Granadoespada

Jan 14, 2015
vaibkv said:
How did you apply for Germany? Is there some Permanent Residency system there too?
It was a program called Triple Win, an agreement between the Philippines and Germany to hire nurses.

I also applied to Oman

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
dp143 said:
Can you please elaborate your thoughts on weather and economy of 2 countries ...
I am just asking bcoz I am considering the option of applying to Aus. as well
i have lived in Colorado USA for a year and found out that i love to live in cold snowy places. therefore i decided to apply for Canada. Australia is a nice place with warm coastal temperatures. but since i have lived in such weather i dont wana try it again :)
the good point for Australia is there immigration system is very fast compare to Canada but the bad point is, it is quite hard to get a job there. if you google Canada and its provinces, you will find job portals for each and every province. which at least gives a good sign that they have good job market. i did not see any such thing in Australia.
P.S: my observation is purely based on what i have searched on internet on both countries for a past whole one year. plus friends who have been living in Australia.

dp143

Jan 14, 2015
sumairak said:
i have lived in Colorado USA for a year and found out that i love to live in cold snowy places. therefore i decided to apply for Canada. Australia is a nice place with warm coastal temperatures. but since i have lived in such weather i dont wana try it again :)
the good point for Australia is there immigration system is very fast compare to Canada but the bad point is, it is quite hard to get a job there. if you google Canada and its provinces, you will find job portals for each and every province. which at least gives a good sign that they have good job market. i did not see any such thing in Australia.
P.S: my observation is purely based on what i have searched on internet on both countries for a past whole one year. plus friends who have been living in Australia.
Thanks for sharing your views ...

vaibkv

Sep 5, 2014
sumairak said:
I don't think that's really true. Both the countries have a similar job market. I have friends in both countries.

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In terms of skilled workers, people tend to get paid higher in Australia, especially in Accounting + Finance, I would estimate 10-20% higher, also get more vacation. There are less monopolies/oligopolies referring to Communications/Air travel/Auto Insurance - Canadians get absolutely pick pocketed for this, fuel and utilities would be more expensive.

This is from first hand experience as an Australian citizen and living and working in Canada for the past 19-20 months on a non-LMIA open work permit.

dp143

Jan 14, 2015
fpaikar said:
At times I feel India is much better ,as the career growth is good and also the job situation
other major benefit ...
- very low cost of living as compared to developed countries ...

everyone, please add more points to it