+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the TEER Level of a Client Advisor in RBC?

whoami00

Aug 29, 2023
Below is my job description and I do not know what TEER Level this belongs to and also under what category. Can someone help me to find the TEER Level of this? Thanks in advance.

Job description:
  • Proactively engage with clients in the branch and deliver an outstanding service experience through completing transactions and by identifying opportunities for advice, solutions, digital enablement and partner introductions
  • Focus on education and demonstration, leverage technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive solutions and retain business
  • Contribute to team results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
  • Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
  • Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
  • Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transactions

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I am not familiar with the TEER classification however, a Banking Advisor role at RBC is a NOC B. This means that a Client Advisor role would be a NOC C and not eligible for CEC. NOC B and above require a minimum education of a university degree. The client advisor job description would clearly not require a university degree.

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile?objectid=8LmOptevSM9sNyoI5CLGRFZ5Dw4/DDIqSPmNwPzBOaU=

TEER 4
64400 – Customer services representatives - financial institutions

whoami00

Aug 29, 2023
Also I'm thinking it might be 22221 (user support technicians) and the responsibilities kind of matches with this. Any thoughts on this?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I applied for provincial nomination using my RBC Banking Advisor role at the time (2022). No matter how you spin it, a client advisor role is not higher than a TEER 4. You work on the frontline in a bank, so you can not be a User Support Technician - that's IT related.

whoami00

Aug 29, 2023
I applied for provincial nomination using my RBC Banking Advisor role at the time (2022). No matter how you spin it, a client advisor role is not higher than a TEER 4. You work on the frontline in a bank, so you can not be a User Support Technician - that's IT related.
Banking Advisor is completely different from Client Advisor and we do provide technical support to clients over phone. We solve issues related to their platform/system that theu face. So it kind of does fall under technical support. Some of the job description also matches.

Jesuslovesme1

Oct 1, 2024
Hi I was wondering what the Noc for banking advisor is. I am a banking advisor at rbc but I’m not sure if the noc I’m seeing is entirely accurate. I do sell investments and I am licensed but and help with planning (this is not my main duty)