+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the mystery of Second Draw?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was there before. Confirmed, its gone now. They'v done something to the info about Feb 7-8th 2015 draw info on that page.

Looks like CIC is working on their website.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Seeing this on CIC website for the FIRST TIME. Guys, it could be that due to the system being new, these things are happening.

As with every new system, things may go strange initially.

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
CIC twitter confirmed second draw and round of invitations showed second draw. Let's move on to the third one.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC2013RAY said:
CIC twitter confirmed second draw and round of invitations showed second draw. Let's move on to the third one.
If things like such keep on going, how are we going to know about the future draw, only if this forum was not there, we would have been in deep shit !!! Anyways, any guesses about next draw date?

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
mbakhan said:
If things like such keep on going, how are we going to know about the future draw, only if this forum was not there, we would have been in deep *censored word* !!! Anyways, any guesses about next draw date?
I'd guess either February, 14 (assuming they will continue doing weekly draws), or February, 28 (the last day of the month). Both are Saturdays, btw, just the way CIC loves it. :)

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
I'd guess either February, 14 (assuming they will continue doing weekly draws), or February, 28 (the last day of the month). Both are Saturdays, btw, just the way CIC loves it. :)

Desperately waiting for draws picking up applicants without LMIA and PNP !

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
mbakhan said:
Desperately waiting for draws picking up applicants without LMIA and PNP !
Yeah, I really hope that the cutoff score drops to at least 500-something in the next draw.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I second that!
I think the score in the 3rd draw would be lingering somewhere in the 700's. Lower the CRS score falls, more are the applicants qualifying.
Once in crosses below 750, them the fall will be very high. Like 550 or something!
If you're an applicant without LMIA or PNP, the you must wait until atleast the next 3 or 4 draws.
Hopefully, next month we might get lucky! ( assumming 779 draws are carried every week end! )

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_lion said:
I second that!
I think the score in the 3rd draw would be lingering somewhere in the 700's. Lower the CRS score falls, more are the applicants qualifying.
Once in crosses below 750, them the fall will be very high. Like 550 or something!
If you're an applicant without LMIA or PNP, the you must wait until atleast the next 3 or 4 draws.
Hopefully, next month we might get lucky! ( assumming 779 draws are carried every week end! )
I didn't liked what you said lol, but technically you might be correct, however even with this 779 thing every weekend won't fill their quota for this year so they have to increase the number of ITAs, and only a few people more would be having more than 600 points I guess, have you calculated the total quota for PNP for each province participating in EE??

eturea

Nov 1, 2014
I think that the mystery is solved: cic. gc. ca/ english/ express-entry/ rounds.asp

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #2 – February 7, 2015 11:59:59

No program specified

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
779 818 points

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mbakhan said:
I didn't liked what you said lol, but technically you might be correct, however even with this 779 thing every weekend won't fill their quota for this year so they have to increase the number of ITAs, and only a few people more would be having more than 600 points I guess, have you calculated the total quota for PNP for each province participating in EE??
1. You should probably calculate that there are about 2 persons (applicant & spouse) for each application.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
PMM said:
Hi

1. You should probably calculate that there are about 2 persons (applicant & spouse) for each application.
According to the spreadsheet, only half the candidates apply with a spouse.