+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What forms should we upload for upfront medical exams done via eMedical?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks for your response. I heard that we can submit medicals after the submission of PR application irrespective of any stream before you get a request from IRCC. do you think it is not correct? I just did my medicals by the approved physician by IRCC.
Yes it is an option for some PR programs but not for express entry check below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Also check below for certified panel physicians

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hi guys..just a small doubt..I did my medical in feb and my agent uploaded the emedical information sheet as well again I got the remedical request for sputum test and got the result in may which came negative and panel only gave me bill receipt and no emedical information sheet provided so after that I haven't uploaded anything..is this normal??..is anyone has face the same situation.. please comment

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks.

Mine is PNP (MPNP) - Permanent Residence (Paper based) and I linked my application to my online account where I used to see the status of the application in percentage of completion (it's like a status bar where it shows the percentage of application process completion ex: 45%. It's not showing now. Could any one tell me the reason?

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Mine is PNP (MPNP) - Permanent Residence (Paper based) and I linked my application to my online account where I used to see the status of the application in percentage of completion (it's like a status bar where it shows the percentage of application process completion ex: 45%. It's not showing now. Could any one tell me the reason?

abhinav27

Aug 1, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am filing a visitor visa for my mother ( Age 60+) and she is currently in India. She currently lives in a town and I don't see any Panel physician in the current town as per CIC website. As per CIC list , all the physicians are available in big cities. Due to COVID, I am avoiding her to travel to any other city. Is there a way I can do the waiver on the medical test or I could do the tests in the current city and send the reports as per the requirement.

Would really appreciate your response.

Thank you!

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
When to get your medical exam
In-Canada permanent residence applicants

You’re exempt from completing an additional immigration medical exam (IME) if
  • you have applied, or you are applying for permanent residence and
  • you are already residing in Canada and
  • you have completed your immigration medical exam in the last 5 years and
  • an IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low risk or no risk to public health or public safety
If you’ve already completed an IME and are applying for permanent residence, make sure you provide an IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.
Learn more about the temporary public policy, which is in effect until December 28, 2021.

Can I upload my previous e-medical information sheet for the upfront medical for CEC PR application? it is within 5 years and I have the UMI number there