+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Documents needed for Visitor Visa..?

Muhammad Asif14

Jun 14, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Hello,
Would you please tell me what documents I need for visit visa..?
My brother and his wife are already Canadian National and they are inviting my mom and me.
My mom does not know English and can not travel alone so I will go with her.
Is my bank statement necessary..? If Yes then how many months and how much amount should I keep in my bank statement..?

Please your positive and prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
M. Asif

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If over 22 then you show your own bank statements over past 4 months, ties to return (spouse/children, job letter with approved leave, business registration, income property, property), travel history (US, UK, NZ, AUS). You need to show funds to support visit without using all funds so depends on length of visit. Accompanying mother is really not a reason to travel so assume her TRV is approved. Brother writes letter of inviation saying you will still support yourself.

Muhammad Asif14

Jun 14, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
If over 22 then you show your own bank statements over past 4 months, ties to return (spouse/children, job letter with approved leave, business registration, income property, property), travel history (US, UK, NZ, AUS). You need to show funds to support visit without using all funds so depends on length of visit. Accompanying mother is really not a reason to travel so assume her TRV is approved. Brother writes letter of inviation saying you will still support yourself.
Can you please tell me how much amount should I keep in my Bank Account for statement..?
I have no travel history for last 10 years I went as visitor to Malaysia in 2010.

Mennah1988

Aug 18, 2024
Hi sir/madam,sorry for interrupting but I have a similar case ,I am traveling to Canada with my mother and we are submitting our applications through CG key portal ..can you please advise if me and my Mum should have 2 separate CG key accounts and apply individually ..or should I creat 1 CG account and add her to my application as family member ,noting that we are traveling together and in the sam time

Chukw23

Aug 18, 2024
I applied for visitor visa for Canada did my biometric on 8th of Aug then after that on 15th I got a letter stating I have banned for 5 years

but the later states eTA application
I didn’t apply for eTA
I applied for visitor visa

I don’t know why they have banned me for visa I didn’t apply what do I do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for visitor visa for Canada did my biometric on 8th of Aug then after that on 15th I got a letter stating I have banned for 5 years

but the later states eTA application
I didn’t apply for eTA
I applied for visitor visa

I don’t know why they have banned me for visa I didn’t apply what do I do
So did you respond to PFL because you usually get a letter first to explain why you may be banned and have a chance to respond. Post the letter.

Chukw23

Aug 18, 2024
No pfl no nothing just a ban
I didn’t even apply for eTA I am not even eligible for eTA I am 100 % sure I applied for visitor visa
What do I do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No pfl no nothing just a ban
I didn’t even apply for eTA I am not even eligible for eTA I am 100 % sure I applied for visitor visa
What do I do
Well if you are banned then you were notified so what does it say? Citizenship? Have you applied before? May want to get an immigration lawyer for advice.

Chukw23

Aug 18, 2024
The later just says after careful review of you eTA application I found you are inadmissible for 5 years

my question is didn’t apply for eTA
I applied for Visitor visa
The didn’t send any PFL to me nothing
I was just ban like that please advice

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The later just says after careful review of you eTA application I found you are inadmissible for 5 years

my question is didn’t apply for eTA
I applied for Visitor visa
The didn’t send any PFL to me nothing
I was just ban like that please advice
It says you are inadmissable so do you have a criminal record? Contact a Canadian immigration lawyer as this is beyond the advice of volunteers.