+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES urgent before sending please help

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Dears,
1- first , I got the original Mark sheets put in the sealed envelope, is it a must that the attested transbcribts be copies or the original is ok ? noting that i dont want it again ?

2- second, in filling WES application online, year of issue is the year of having bachelor (2010) ? or the year i issued it recently (2014) ?

3- third, can i send the documents from a country A by one of my relatives, and request it to be sent to country B my residence ?

thank youuu

civil1

Dec 26, 2014
Whatever you do.. DON'T SEND ORIGINALS.
Here are the steps;
- Get photocopies of your originals.
- Have them attested & sealed in an envelope by the concerned issuing authority; e.g. Controller of examinations/HEC/UGC.
Depending on your country, check the WES website for details.

Cheers!!

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
But for me, the universities where I previously studied at said they do not send copies but
only originals of the transcripts.

They said they have dealt with WES before and added that it is all right for them to go ahead
and send, despite me telling them that WES specifically said NOT to send originals.

I am assuming WES said not to send originals because they are afraid of the possibility
of losing them, and also taking into consideration the possibility of mailing back to the recipient
(which means costs incurred for WES).

But of course, I do not think WES is going to reject your ECA just because you send the originals.
Especially when you have no other choice (like in my case, where the universities send only
originals).

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
YES folks I only have the originals and I dont want them again ! then you think it will not be rejected cause its orginals, because my college only issue originals for little amount of money and they dont have the culture of stamping the copies !? so shall i go on or try again at college but going to consume time .... ?

civil1

Dec 26, 2014
hopeforthebest1 said:
YES folks I only have the originals and I dont want them again ! then you think it will not be rejected cause its orginals, because my college only issue originals for little amount of money and they dont have the culture of stamping the copies !? so shall i go on or try again at college but going to consume time .... ?
I believe that there must be some sort of Governing/official Body, other than the college. Usually they do the attestations & seal the envelopes..

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
WES website says
You may have photocopies of your original Academic transcripts attested by the appropriate school authority (e.g. Registrar, Faculty Dean). Please request for the attested transcripts to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
hopeforthebest1 said:
hopeforthebest1 PLEASE DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS AT ANY COST, WES NEVER ASKED FOR ORIGINALS. AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Just send your SEALED ENVELOPE send by your UNIVERSITY and place it in one big envelope and send to WES. I didn't put the extra photocopies of marksheets and certificates still got done, actually it is not mandatory even. WES JUST EXPECTS ONLY SEALED ENVELOPE FROM YOUR UNIVERSITY.

Follow what others experts are saying on forums.

Cheers,

Tanisha

civil1

Dec 26, 2014
hopeforthebest1 said:
do you have reference for what you say ? because its not mentioned on WES website ? thank you
Got my positive assesment email, a couple of days ago. I am from Pakistan so here is what I did:

- I got my bachelors transcript & Degree's Copies attested from HEC & they also sealed them on my request.
- Got my secondary, higher secondary certificate copies attested & sealed from FBISE.
- Went to DHL whole seller, Put both envelopes in a single package & had it couriered. It was delivered to WES on second day & WES took ten days or so, for assessment.

Cheers!!

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
banglore university says that they dont issue separate transcripts and they have attested my mark sheets and final passing certificate and written TRANSCRIPTS on it and attested.Is it OK?And also the college from where I did my bachelors says that they dont issue transcripts and I have to get it from the University.That's why I got it from banglore university.Now my both the documents are same same ie transcripts as well as attestations.

Is it OK?

Sagar Jain

Dec 8, 2014
squashskills said:
banglore university says that they dont issue separate transcripts and they have attested my mark sheets and final passing certificate and written TRANSCRIPTS on it and attested.Is it OK?And also the college from where I did my bachelors says that they dont issue transcripts and I have to get it from the University.That's why I got it from banglore university.Now my both the documents are same same ie transcripts as well as attestations.

Is it OK?
squashskills College never issues TRANSCRIPTS , please connect with university. Simple.... They know what "TRANSCRIPTS" means... you dont need to worry about it.

You can tell them any extra instructions if you want.... All the best. Put all those in one big envelope and send to WES. just mention your WES Ref No on your big envelope.

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Sagar Jain said:
squashskills College never issues TRANSCRIPTS , please connect with university. Simple.... They know what "TRANSCRIPTS" means... you dont need to worry about it.

You can tell them any extra instructions if you want.... All the best. Put all those in one big envelope and send to WES. just mention your WES Ref No on your big envelope.

Thanks a lot,
but Transcripts are given by colleges (university of mumbai,rajasthan university,kolhapur) these few i saw on the net.??
Can we send self and spouse documents for ECA in one big envelope to WES canada rather than sending it in two separate envelopes and paying twice the postal charges ?
thanks

shmidt8

Dec 29, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm from Russia and this is what it says at the wes website.

Please have all academic documents certified by apostille through the authorized body of education of the Russian Federation in your region.
To view contact information for the authorized body in your region, please click here.

NOTE: All original academic documents submitted to WES with an apostille will be returned to the applicant upon completion of the evaluation.

does it mean that I have to submit originals? Can I get an apostille on the copy?
This is also confusing because Canada - is one of the countries which does not recognize any apostilles.
Apostille takes about 45 days to get done. What is going to happen if my university will send a copy directly to WES without an apostille? Would evaluation be rejected?

Thank you.

zainabrana

Mar 23, 2015
civil1 said:
Got my positive assesment email, a couple of days ago. I am from Pakistan so here is what I did:

- I got my bachelors transcript & Degree's Copies attested from HEC & they also sealed them on my request.
- Got my secondary, higher secondary certificate copies attested & sealed from FBISE.
- Went to DHL whole seller, Put both envelopes in a single package & had it couriered. It was delivered to WES on second day & WES took ten days or so, for assessment.

Cheers!!
how did you make the payment to WES ?? i mean via credit card or else ??

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
HI Civil1,

Who sent the documents to WES and what documents sent?

I am bit confused, correct me if I am wrong.

a) photocopy of diploma - to be submitted by APPLICANT to WES separately?
b) academic transcript (of records) - to be submitted by the institution/school attended to WES separately?

questions :
is it original transcript to be sent to WES?
can I just send all those documents (diploma) and transcript (sealed envelope) to WES in order to reduce the cost?

when should send the payment for WES for evaluation services? after the documents sent to WES or even before send?

thanks.