+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Karanbir29

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
I have submitted my documents for WES. My college sent the transcripts and I sent the provisional degree (completed and issued in 2016). They have given me an estimated date of completion. Can they still ask me for my degree certificate or the evaluation can be done using the provisional one?

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Can anyone please help me.
WES have sent the the email and courier to my university to varify my marksheets and degrees. Should I request my university to reply to WES via email or courier.?
Please help me

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Usually the online report is generated upto a week earlier so you might as well be in time for the 18 Mar draw. Pls remember to keep documents ready . Also as we do not know whether there will be a draw on 18th dont worry too much about WES , instead concentrate on other aspects like PCC and Medicals if you are certain about ITA

Thanks and just my opinion , i am not an expert or a lawyer
Agree. But cant apply for PCC'S unless received ITA form IRCC

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Agree. But cant apply for PCC'S unless received ITA form IRCC
I think that depends on country . I am Indian living in USA . Both these countries did not ask for ITA for PCC .

alexslx

Nov 1, 2019
Porto Alegre, RS
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
  • 01/12/2019: Application Submitted
  • 01/12/2019: Payment made (Credit Card)
  • 06/02/2020: Documents delivered to WES
  • 07/02/2020: WES acknowledged receipt of documents
  • 26/02/2020: WES sent an email saying they evaluated all my documents and my due date is March 23, 2020.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
For those of you who have recently received your ECAs, is WES quite good with sending the PDF copies on or close to the estimated date of completion?

My date is 9 March, and I'm interested to know if it will actually come on that day.

Reactions: Ayabemm

premforca

Jan 8, 2020
My status is changed to on hold: we are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. My UG degree and statement of marks are accepted. For my PG degree and statement of marks WES requested for further verification from the issuing institution. I did my UG AND PG IN BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY.
my question is DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING FROM SIDE TO EXPEDITIOUS THE PROCESS and DO I NEED TO PAY ANYTHING TO WES AND THE UNIVERSITY FOR THIS SECONDARY VERIFICATION?
Anyone gone through this phase? especially from Bharathiar university, I kindly request to help me in this.

Last edited:

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
My status is changed to on hold: we are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. My UG degree and statement of marks are accepted. For my PG degree and statement of marks WES requested for further verification from the issuing institution. I did my UG AND PG IN BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY.
my question is DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING FROM SIDE TO EXPEDITIOUS THE PROCESS and DO I NEED TO PAY ANYTHING TO WES AND THE UNIVERSITY FOR THIS SECONDARY VERIFICATION?
Anyone gone through this phase? especially from Bharathiar university, I kindly request to help me in this.
Hi,
You do not have to pay WES anything if you have already paid for your application. In order to speed up the process please contact your university and ask them to reply to WES email at the earliest. It will take time but going in person to the university does help.

DJNP29

Feb 27, 2020
Hi All,

Currently the WES status for my wife is in Progress:

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).
Status last updated: 2/26/2020

Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

My question is We have only sent her PG (M.Tech) transcript as it was mentioned while opening WES account that those who have Masters of Technology don't need to send UG transcripts. Do we still need to send her UG transcripts?

She did her M.Tech from (Birla Institue of Techlogy and Science) BITS Pilani India. Any information will be helpful.