Shikhashetty

Apr 16, 2016
University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Mass Media, 2012
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Reason: The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college.

Instructions: Please have your academic document attested and sent to WES according to the document requirements stated under University Education for India. Refer to Required Documents.

Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Reason: The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college.

Instructions: Please have your academic document attested and sent to WES according to the document requirements stated under University Education for India. Refer to Required Documents.

I don't understand why

I got my transcripts from Mumbai UNIVERSITY (Churchgate 1st1floor)
They gave my parents the sealed attested and signed envelope with the Transcripts inside and asked them to specifically courier the WES office in Cansda Toronto and they did that i still got rejected while

merdock

Jul 18, 2012
Hello,

I have the same Issue with my WES. I have my college affiliated with the university. I have sent the transcripts stamped and in the sealed cover to WES. I don't know why they have sent this query. Can you tell me what you did to resolve this? DId you get your WES after this query?

Kmeet

Dec 7, 2018
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

I don't understand why

I got my transcripts from Mumbai UNIVERSITY (Churchgate 1st1floor)
They gave my parents the sealed attested and signed envelope with the Transcripts inside and asked them to specifically courier the WES office in Cansda Toronto and they did that i still got rejected while
Hi,
Were you able to resolve the issue?
Kmeet