+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES PAYMENT OPTION FROM NIGERIA

KENNYUCHE77

Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone, am new here and I want to apply for Canada immigration, I have created my EE profile, what am facing now is a reliable payment option to WES from Nigeria and I want to know if WES evaluates more than one credentials. Finally I have a professional certification which expired October last and I am currently running an upgrade as a renew of the certification which will be completed by next month or 2, can I still send the expired certificate to WES? pls I need your response cos this is the only thing remaining for to submit my EE profile.. Thanks.

Zinger19

Jul 9, 2014
Hello,
You cab make payment online with ur Debit Mastercard issued by any of the Banks

And yes, WES evaluates more than more credentials

KENNYUCHE77

Apr 3, 2016
Zinger19 said:
Hello,

If a certification which expired last year will WES evaluate it, if so do I need to provide transcript for a certification exam taken online? Pls advise.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KENNYUCHE77 said:
If a certification which expired last year will WES evaluate it, if so do I need to provide transcript for a certification exam taken online? Pls advise.
Hi Kennyuche77, for the purpose of EE, what is taken into cognizance in terms of credentials are your academic degrees (BSc. MSc PhD) and maybe some certifications that may give you an equivalent of a degree (e.g ACCA for Oxford Brookes BSc).Other certifications WILL NOT count for CRS points.

Yes! you can use any of your bank cards to pay for WES evaluation and be guided you only need to evaluate your highest degree i.e if you have Bachelors and Masters, you only need to evaluate the Masters degree.

best of luck on your EE journey. PM for more details and also look for Accra Applicants group

Gbengalayinka

Dec 9, 2017
Hello, please I really need help on the procedure to pay with my debit dollar MasterCard. I have tried severally making payment to wes but telling me payment not successful that I should visit my bank. Please what do I need to do? Thank you

sigiepurr

Jun 4, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I tried to pay for WES evaluation through my visa card, but it was reject due to the fact that, the amount to be is $259.9 which is more than the $100 standard limit for international daily transaction. Please, how do I pay for WES from Nigeria without card.

Fadesayo

Dec 30, 2019
Hello,

But I have tried using my debit master card even someone else credit card it still not going true. Pls I need help regarding this.

Sweetsue

Nov 4, 2020
Hello please can anyone be of help, I have been trying to pay for my WES via my debit mastcard for days now it keeps failing... Can I use someone else's mastercard to pay??

Churchgirl12

Feb 2, 2021
Pls I need help on wes payment. I do not have credit card. I have just a Nigerian debit card. Help advice. Thank you

KolaK

Feb 9, 2021
Use Flutterwave download the dollar debit card and make your payment using the virtual dollar card. Flutterwave allows you move your money from your Naira account to the virtual dollar card. However, It may cost you more due to exchange rate, but that's how I got mine done.

I was supposed to pay N32,000 for an upgrade of my WES account I ended up paying N40,000 due to the exchange rate and the difference bwn CAD and USD....good luck

Last edited: