+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES On Hold Osmania University

anish_pvs

Dec 8, 2018
I am facing a similar issue as my wife did her Bachelors and Masters from OU. She got her WES status on hold in the first of November and OU confirmed the status of receiving about the verification only by February and they have asked us to come after 25 days since the documents have to pass from the Verification department in OU. After 25 days i visited the place again and paid an amount of 1000/- by DD and then yesterday they told that they have sent the verification by courier and its been 13 days and they are not giving the consignment or tracing number, WES has not mentioned if received the documents. Our whole process is stuck now. This is one of the worst University i have seen in my life.

shillsmac

Mar 22, 2019
I

I experienced the same same. Those people who sit at WES verification in OU are plain jerks. They have absolutely no sense. I went to university about 20 times in a span of 2 months. They lost my already verified papers. They didn't even bother to search for them, they have an automatic response - come after 20 days. When i stood there for 2hrs and insisted on them searching my papers they confirmed that they lost them. I restarted the process. I didnt want to agitate as the guy who sits there is plain even and he is the one who lost my papers. I paid another challan of 150 rs for them to send an email confirmation to WES. They sent, but you know what - they sent for 1 document which is my degree and didn't mention my consolidated transcript in it. WES waited for 2 weeks and sent email back to OU to reconfirm it. We were so frustrated by then and started OU darshan again. That jerk who sits at the counter (i hear his name is some Rakesh) said he won't do that and it is against their process. I didn't understand why Kakatiya did not have this problem and OU is the only thing (or this could be process designed by this jerk, Rakesh). I started the process once again - verificiation, challans, begging those obnoxious little jerks. Finally same old sadist said he will only confrim degree again, not transcript. We were out of our sorts by then and yelled at him, another person who is responsible for preparing a report, said that he has already sent an email to WES confirming my Consolidated too. Although, we have paid a DD for email confirmation that jerk has not sent email to WES yet - I hope he gets the taste of this soon. There is a section head who is dumb as boiled potato who does nothing when all this is happening. Finally waiting for WES to update it's status.

Hi RadhaPradeep,

Did you receive the WES Confirmation finally ? how many days it took in total for OU to send the transcripts to WES and confirm? We are thinking to apply WES Transcripts online from Osmania university site ,as per them they will courier to WES as WES is no longer accepting self sent envelopes.Please let us know if that is correct.

Bond009

May 1, 2019
Hi All,

I'm planning to send transcripts from OU to WES for evaluation. Based on the above comments I see that everyone is facing issues with university not responding in timely fashion. Could anyone please suggest me if anyone has found a different way on how to resolve this issue ?

Answers appreciated !!

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
My hubby had his masters done from osmania university and mine was from jntu,we applied for wes during d same date in November....i got my wes done in d intial weeks of January while he recieved it on the 27 of april....his status was always on hold and we kept writing mails to wes every now and then. Its longer than usual wen ur applying to wes through osmania!

RadhaPradeep

Feb 4, 2019
Hi All,

Can someone guide me on the process of obtaining the transcripts from college/university. i have requested for the transcripts through an online site and have been delivered to my home in US, but WES informed that they will not be accepting the transcripts sent by candidate even though they are in a sealed copy. University has to send the documents directly to WES. if anyone has done this process recently request you to help me out with this. My H1B visa is expiring in 3 months and need to finish the paperwork soon .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srilatha B
WES process is now changed. They allowed us to send transcripts until december 2018, now they don't accept that anymore.
Hi RadhaPradeep,

Did you receive the WES Confirmation finally ? how many days it took in total for OU to send the transcripts to WES and confirm? We are thinking to apply WES Transcripts online from Osmania university site ,as per them they will courier to WES as WES is no longer accepting self sent envelopes.Please let us know if that is correct.
Yes, I did receive last week. The whole process took about 6 months. It took about 2 months for OU to send transcripts and WES to confirm the same. You are right about the process. it is now changed. If possible, walk down to the university, get the form - half should be filled by you and the rest by university, attach transcripts and University will send it to WES. For most of the people i know, it is taking a month or 2 - only mine took so long. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

RadhaPradeep

Feb 4, 2019
Hi All,

I'm planning to send transcripts from OU to WES for evaluation. Based on the above comments I see that everyone is facing issues with university not responding in timely fashion. Could anyone please suggest me if anyone has found a different way on how to resolve this issue ?

Answers appreciated !!
WES does not send all the certificates back to university for evaluation - if it did, there is just one process to keep following up with OU (this includes multiple visits to the campus and waiting there for hours for them to respond). Anyways, WES has changed they waiting time - it was 1 month up until last april, now they have changed the minimum time to receive the report to 3 months.

ayeshabegum

Jan 5, 2018
I am facing the same ordeal with OU as well as WES. I registered in the month of October and my transcripts were sent to WES in the month of December (thanks to ou who took months to issue my transcripts as I had freshly completed my masters in 2018) .. after receiving my documents, Wes took almost two months just to review them and then sent a mail asking for second verification. Hence, started my long waiting trips to OU. Eventually OU made us make dd

mustakpanja

May 5, 2019
I am facing the same ordeal with OU as well as WES. I registered in the month of October and my transcripts were sent to WES in the month of December (thanks to ou who took months to issue my transcripts as I had freshly completed my masters in 2018) .. after receiving my documents, Wes took almost two months just to review them and then sent a mail asking for second verification. Hence, started my long waiting trips to OU. Eventually OU made us make dd
Hi Ayesha, did you applied transcript and degree certificate online to OU? and did you opted online option of OU in which they directly sent transcript and degree certificate to OU with 3000 postal charges? Thanks in advance......

ganeshramjada

May 18, 2019
My WES Status ON-HOLD, I have applied evaluation for BSc and MCA from Osmania University Hyderabad India

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

When I check with WES they said it has been sent to Osmania University fro further verification, currently i am residing in Canada so I have sent my friend to Osmania University but my friend was told they did not receive anything regarding my certificates, I am not sure they were looking at right thing. Do you know how the WES send the information to Institution(Osmania University) because the office guy at university was telling they will not check for any emails. is that true?
its been a month that WES updated the status on Hold awaiting for Institution response, but till now the university did not receive anything from WES. What is the next step how could I proceed further. When I spoke to WES i was told they sent the information to my Institute and they are waiting for the response. I am in dilemma how to proceed further could you guys please suggest. Thank you
Hi, thank you for sharing the info, I am also on the same boat could you please let let us know the process? Does university reply email or post and how long WES took to change the hold stage after reply?

ganeshramjada

May 18, 2019
I

I experienced the same same. Those people who sit at WES verification in OU are plain jerks. They have absolutely no sense. I went to university about 20 times in a span of 2 months. They lost my already verified papers. They didn't even bother to search for them, they have an automatic response - come after 20 days. When i stood there for 2hrs and insisted on them searching my papers they confirmed that they lost them. I restarted the process. I didnt want to agitate as the guy who sits there is plain even and he is the one who lost my papers. I paid another challan of 150 rs for them to send an email confirmation to WES. They sent, but you know what - they sent for 1 document which is my degree and didn't mention my consolidated transcript in it. WES waited for 2 weeks and sent email back to OU to reconfirm it. We were so frustrated by then and started OU darshan again. That jerk who sits at the counter (i hear his name is some Rakesh) said he won't do that and it is against their process. I didn't understand why Kakatiya did not have this problem and OU is the only thing (or this could be process designed by this jerk, Rakesh). I started the process once again - verificiation, challans, begging those obnoxious little jerks. Finally same old sadist said he will only confrim degree again, not transcript. We were out of our sorts by then and yelled at him, another person who is responsible for preparing a report, said that he has already sent an email to WES confirming my Consolidated too. Although, we have paid a DD for email confirmation that jerk has not sent email to WES yet - I hope he gets the taste of this soon. There is a section head who is dumb as boiled potato who does nothing when all this is happening. Finally waiting for WES to update it's status.

Hi, thank you for sharing the info, I am also on the same boat could you please let let us know the process? Does university reply email or post and how long WES took to change the hold stage after reply?

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
WES does not send all the certificates back to university for evaluation - if it did, there is just one process to keep following up with OU (this includes multiple visits to the campus and waiting there for hours for them to respond). Anyways, WES has changed they waiting time - it was 1 month up until last april, now they have changed the minimum time to receive the report to 3 months.

my WES is also stuck on Hold ( waiting for mail from Univ)

could you guide me as i am planning to go to osmania on monday

ganeshramjada

May 18, 2019
my WES is also stuck on Hold ( waiting for mail from Univ)

could you guide me as i am planning to go to osmania on monday
Guys, please help us, my both bachelor and master degree went for verification, I am in foreign country, please share process and timeline to come out this secondary verification mess with wes and Osmania University.
Pritish, I read somewhere you have to pay 3000 for email reply, if you could get more details that will be helpful to make quick

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Guys, please help us, my both bachelor and master degree went for verification, I am in foreign country, please share process and timeline to come out this secondary verification mess with wes and Osmania University.
Pritish, I read somewhere you have to pay 3000 for email reply, if you could get more details that will be helpful to make quick
yes you have to pay 3000/- (whether its degree or both Degree and PG, no concession)

send someone with WES email (printout) along with transcripts (printouts consolidated provisional convocation of both BSC & MASTERS)
(Better also take all pritntouts of transcripts of both degree and masters year wise
we may never no)

Steps

first go to core bank ( take payslip of SBI)
then go to SBI (Arts college Building) pay 3000 and get customer slip
back to the corebank they give slip to fill (fill it Ex:college name passout year)
they give print receipt take it to registrar along with transcripts (he will tell to wait 20 -30 days and that he will send mail to WES)

May 12, 2019
Hi All,
I am applying for my ECA WES Canada , However as per the recent change in WES policy University are liable to send the docs directly to WES.
Osmania University is charging 3000 INR online for sending the transcript to WES canada. Need to to know if this is faster than the manual way and if somebody has done online.

There are transcript agent in india

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi All,
Osmania University is charging 3000 INR online for sending the transcript to WES canada. Need to to know if this is faster than the manual way and if somebody has done online.

There are transcript agent in india
no faster route it will take minimum 2 Months (purely your luck if completed) or 5 months, we are talking about OU right how can we expect shorter time

if applied for 3000/- also we cannot sit idle, we have to constantly go to OU to get the work done, i have seen number of cases so its better to apply manually send your brother or relative to get work done

transcript agents make little difference because we are dealing with OU what can an agent do