+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has not considered my PSBTE&IT diploma in final summary of ECA report

ryan1990

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I also got my electronic ECA only mentioning my bachelor's and not the diploma. However, got the posted ECA mentioning both.

Reactions: aajees

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi, I am also in same situation now. Can you tell me, were you considered for two or more degree for File
Yes, they considered it. I just raised the ticket via wes customer service. And they accepted it.
It was easy no struggle.
Let me know if you need any help

Reactions: eept

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Yes, they considered it. I just raised the ticket via wes customer service. And they accepted it.
It was easy no struggle.
hi! Did WES change the summary to include all of your post secondary degrees? Thank you!

Yokaran

Oct 17, 2016
Hello buddies,

I need your help in understanding my ECA report result.

I have done
#. Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering - 2005-2008 from
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training (Recognised by WES)

Canadian Equivalency:
Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years) as per the ECA report

and then,
#. Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering - 2008-2011 from
Punjab Technical University (Recognised by WES)
which has

Canadian Equivalency:
Bachelor's degree (four years) as per the ECA report

but in the summary of the report they resulted my education as :

#CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

by giving a reason in
#Remarks
Exempted from part of the program on the basis of study previously completed at Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training.

I am so confused why they haven't included my diploma in final summary. It should be "Two or more certificates, degrees or diplomas"

Can anyone help me in understanding this ?
Bro hope u have got ur pr!! I have a question regarding ptu evaluation , i am doing wes right now from ptu , as we know we both are lateral entry to our bachelors so when ptu ask to upload all the dmc scanned online what did u add on 1st and 2 nd semester coz i m bot going to the next step , and i dont have the dmc for the first two semester due ti lateral enrty . Help pleaseee

svadhera

Mar 4, 2020
@Gaupasna, @aajees and @ryan1990
I was reading the above thread and I was curious to know how did you send your Diploma transcripts to WES?

In my case, I have done 3 years diploma in ECE from Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial training, followed by a 3 years B.Tech(lateral entry) from PU. While I am able to get the transcripts to send directly from PU, I am facing a challenge from PSBTE&IT, as they are going to hand it to me. As I understand, WES doesn't accept it directly from the individual but that should be from the University/Board itself.

So, what process did you guys follow to send the Diploma transcripts to WES?

Jul 31, 2020
@Gaupasna, @aajees and @ryan1990 I was reading the above thread and I was curious to know how did you send your Diploma transcripts to WES? In my case, I have done 3 years diploma in ECE from Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial training, followed by a 3 years B.Tech(lateral entry) from PU. While I am able to get the transcripts to send directly from PU, I am facing a challenge from PSBTE&IT, as they are going to hand it to me. As I understand, WES doesn't accept it directly from the individual but that should be from the University/Board itself. So, what process did you guys follow to send the Diploma transcripts to WES?
Refer below link. Might be helpful
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-has-not-considered-my-psbte-it-diploma-in-final-summary-of-eca-report.604879/page-2

msingh4515

Aug 31, 2020
how much time takes PSBT&IT to complete whole process.
Did you apply online through email or visit there physically.
Thanks in advance. Reply Please

Sep 26, 2020
Can Anyone tell me the process for getting Transcripts from Punjab Technical Board & Industrial Training ??
I have done (10+2), Three Year Diploma & Three Year B.tech (Lateral Entry).

Anmol1301

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Hey, I have completed 3 year punjabteched diploma and WES evaluated it as secondary school diploma (2 years). However, I didn’t showed my 12th certificate because it was done in open board and during that time I was pursuing diploma too. If I get it evaluated again with 12th certificate, can I get 3 years equivalency?

gagandeep1991

Jan 17, 2021
I have done my computer diploma in PSBTE
i got the summary from WES in which they mention: Seconday School Diploma and Diploma (2 Years)

I have done my graduation (B.tech) in computer science
i got the summary from WES in which they mention: Bachelor's Degree four years.

but #Seconday School Diploma and Diploma (2 Years)# is valuable for us because its not a post secondary diploma; So we will not apply through two or more certificates. it happened to me as i lodged my express entry profile i was not eligible to get this points. i only got bachelors points. Hope you understand. so no need to worry if they mentioned only bachelors in your eca summary

fassiartist

Mar 10, 2021
I need some guidance. I have a 2 years bachelor's degree and 4 years of graphic design diploma from the Sindh board of technical education. I want to apply for self employment and want to do ECS of my qualification. Which body will be suitable? Wes, Ces, Iqas

adesheddie

Jun 26, 2021
It was easy no struggle.
Hi, I have done 12th, after that PSBTE Diploma via LEET(2 yr). Then B.Tech through LEET(3 yrs).
Do my qualifications come under two or more certificates?