+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has not considered my PSBTE&IT diploma in final summary of ECA report

VJJVISHAL

Oct 20, 2021
Yes, they considered it. I just raised the ticket via wes customer service. And they accepted it.
It was easy no struggle.
Let me know if you need any help
Hi Gaupasna / All,
I need some advice here, as I am new to the process for WES evaluation. Your valuable inputs will help.

I have done 10+2 and then I did my 3 years Engineering Diploma from PSBTE&IT. After my diploma, I did my 3 years B.E (direct entry into 2nd year of B.E) from North Maharashtra University.

1. Will WES evaluate it together as "two or more degrees/certificates"?
2. What all educational qualifications do I need to declare when I register for WES evaluation? Should it be entered as 10th, 12th and then 3 yrs engineering diploma and 3 years B.E? I am asking this as I am not sure about what's needed for making an entry while creating a WES application.
3. Does WES also want a candidate to separately include an envelope having attested 10th and 12th class mark sheets (only as a proof for number of years school attended)? Curious to know if this is required?
4. Does PSBTE&IT gives only transcripts for 3 years Engineering diploma and will it also issue some document for the final diploma certificate?
5. If the PSBTE&IT and North Maharashtra University hands over the transcripts and final certificate/degree only in hand, then can we send (sealed envelopes given by PSBTE&IT and my Engineering University within one large envelope) from our side to WES? Will WES accept it if send directly by a candidate?