+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES (Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) - TOTAL WAITING TIME - LET'S share..

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Hi everyone! I am really worried about my WES application, my documents were delivered to WES 12th May, 2014 but until now may status changed from "Documents received - review in progress" to "Waiting for required documents".

They are saying waiting for documents of 10th grade which were delivered.

That cannot be possible because the DHL tracking says Doucments delievered to WES..

What can be the possible problem?
Should i wait for a couple of more days?
Should i call them?
Should i send my doucments again (It will take another 1-2 weeks)

Please reply!

Rj2309

May 18, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am going to apply for ECA Report to WES, I have a question ,Do i need to obtain the transcripts directly from University(In a sealed Envelope) and courier it to WES by myself? Also please let me know if i have to send my school marksheet (Higher secondary) too in the same way or it is not required? i'd really appreciate your help on this friends Thanks!

chocolate78118

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askhan said:
Hi everyone! I am really worried about my WES application, my documents were delivered to WES 12th May, 2014 but until now may status changed from "Documents received - review in progress" to "Waiting for required documents".

They are saying waiting for documents of 10th grade which were delivered.

That cannot be possible because the DHL tracking says Doucments delievered to WES..

What can be the possible problem?
Should i wait for a couple of more days?
Should i call them?
Should i send my doucments again (It will take another 1-2 weeks)

Please reply!
Mail wes stating the dhl t racking number and who signed on receipt. Maybe then they can track. Best of luck!

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
my online status shows "not acceptable resend documents according to WES requirement for my graduation degree + transcript attested by hec.....please help what to do how do i know what is lacking. HEC donot sign the WES transcript request form....and federal board also dont do it but those docs got accepted by WES...worrieeeedddd

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
My wes status shows-Documents received - review in progress
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed. Does it mean university verification( replying from my varsity ) has been done? Or Should I contact university ? previously it was shown as waiting for university verification. is it finished? ::)

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
dream_Can said:
my online status shows "not acceptable resend documents according to WES requirement for my graduation degree + transcript attested by hec.....please help what to do how do i know what is lacking. HEC donot sign the WES transcript request form....and federal board also dont do it but those docs got accepted by WES...worrieeeedddd
you need to resend these hec attested docs.
get the photocopies attested from hec, get it sealed from then in their envelope, take it from them and send it urself to wes via dhl/ups. no need of request form.

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
wan2no said:
My wes status shows-Documents received - review in progress
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed. Does it mean university verification( replying from my varsity ) has been done? Or Should I contact university ? previously it was shown as waiting for university verification. is it finished? ::)
:-[ :(

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
askhan said:
you need to resend these hec attested docs.
get the photocopies attested from hec, get it sealed from then in their envelope, take it from them and send it urself to wes via dhl/ups. no need of request form.
but i did the same procedure before if repeat again .... they may again ask to resend. what i doubt is that i also sent one HEC equivalency certificate may b that wasnt required ...

LJROY

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
Interview........
TL: 14-04-2015
Passport Req..
DM : 12-05-2015 PPR: 13-05-2015
LANDED..........
soon
hello seniors,

please tell me how to proceed for WES report application?
and what is the mode of payment of fees?

Thanks in Advance. :)

xsabhishek

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Delhi
Hi Guys,

Good news...
today the status changed to
Evaluation report being prepared for delivery ;D

Now other issue is i never opted for courier delivery...its going to be standard delivery...not sure how many weeks it will take to come to my door...
Also now i cant find any option to change the delivery option to courier...

anyone who got WES report by ordinary mail and how much time it took? :-\

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
xsabhishek said:
Hi Guys,

Good news...
today the status changed to
Evaluation report being prepared for delivery ;D

Now other issue is i never opted for courier delivery...its going to be standard delivery...not sure how many weeks it will take to come to my door...
Also now i cant find any option to change the delivery option to courier...

anyone who got WES report by ordinary mail and how much time it took? :-\
Good for u. We sent it the same date but until now mine is still in progress... :(

May 17, 2014
Fellows

Please advise me what to do I sent my Bachelors degree to WES but they say I have to send them High School Certificate as well. I missed out this requirement. Document Update from WES says MY Degree Status as accepted. What does that mean? I am preparing for the High school cert + mark sheet but my institution says it will take several days.

So If i send my FSW application now and wait for the WES and when i Get wes i send it too. Is it too risky? Or I should take the chance because my NOC is very hot. What should I do :( :(

an_mah

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App (except PCC)
Nomination.....
26-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
02-05-2015
mpmalvar said:
Good for u. We sent it the same date but until now mine is still in progress... :(
Thats great. Completed earlier than expected. I hope they do the same for me too.

dr_ziad80

Star Member
May 5, 2014
hi

i already sent the certificate but the transcripts reached 2 days later

now my status is ( review in progress ) UT MY TRANSCRIPTS are still marked with an X and a note putted next to them as not recieved ( although they reached them last friday)

could sombody explain please ? does the ( review in progress ) appear after all documents are accepted or they just mean by that the degree I sent them at first ?

thanks and gd luck for all

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
dr_ziad80 said:
hi

i already sent the certificate but the transcripts reached 2 days later

now my status is ( review in progress ) UT MY TRANSCRIPTS are still marked with an X and a note putted next to them as not recieved ( although they reached them last friday)

could sombody explain please ? does the ( review in progress ) appear after all documents are accepted or they just mean by that the degree I sent them at first ?

thanks and gd luck for all

Review in progress means they are reviewing and will let you know if your docs are accepeted or not!

It the status says docs not received then wait for it for at least 2 days, if the status remains the same, call them
here is the number: +1 416 972 0070 Call them at 9am Canadian local time.