+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - EVALUATION

blueshield

Jan 9, 2015
Guys,

Try to relax, I had the same statuses that you mentioned. From the time they received the Transcripts the completion took 5 days.
So, yesterday, my account on WES showed Completed and also notified me via email that a copy will be sent by mail. On my account they have attached a soft copy of the Report (which can be download).

I believe that the waiting time depends first the country that you got your education.

Good luck to all and try to take it easy.

saif_chowdhury

Oct 17, 2014
Hello Friends, need some guide,
I tried to pay online for WES. I Have only VISA Card associate with my ATM Card. i am little confuse may i able to pay the fees with VISA Card? where it's dispaly total fees 322.05$. the payment option on WES , Credit card, cheque and western Union.
Please guide me, can i process my payment if i tick on Credit card option.

i will be glad to hear from anyone. plz..

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
saif_chowdhury said:
Hello Friends, need some guide,
I tried to pay online for WES. I Have only VISA Card associate with my ATM Card. i am little confuse may i able to pay the fees with VISA Card? where it's dispaly total fees 322.05$. the payment option on WES , Credit card, cheque and western Union.
Please guide me, can i process my payment if i tick on Credit card option.

i will be glad to hear from anyone. plz..
Yes, u can pay with ur credit card. I have done it and did not find any issues

Cheers!

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
guys to be be more clear about the process

I have registered on WES , got the reference number then I photocopied all my 3 years marks sheet, degree , attached WES form and send it university. university is going to attest all those photocopies of documents and registrar will fill other half of WES form and send directly to WES. is this right process? please someone reply

blueshield

Jan 9, 2015
The copy of the Transcripts have to be issued officially only by the University and along with it they have to fill our the second part of the WES Form, Sign and stamp it. This is what WES instructions say.

Good luck

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no. you register, get your reference number. You send in copies of your degree with your reference number to WES.
Fill in the top part of the form, send to your university and they send the completed form along with your transcripts back to WES.

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You send photocopies of your University Testamur (certificate) to WES yourself. That's a specific instruction from WES.

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
Hi ,
I have a question.....
I have a completed my Masters degree in Canada, i however haven't received the degree certificate yet.

Can i still apply for the Express Entry to do i have to wait untill i have the degree in Hand ?

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to make sure you'll have the degree certificate by the time you get an ITA as you'll only have 60 days to produce all documents to CIC.

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
pziegler1986 said:
You need to make sure you'll have the degree certificate by the time you get an ITA as you'll only have 60 days to produce all documents to CIC.
Thank you for ur quick response.

What educational proof do i need at the time when i am filling out the online profile ?

Secondly i also have a Bsc from outside canada. Do i need to get that attested from WES ?

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
Re: WES - EVALUATION and spouse points

hi all,

i am on PGWP and completed my PG diploma in Canada.
i have done my bachelors degree in India in computers so to add this degree i heard that we need to do a ECA for every foreign certification or degree.

so i applied for WES i am in Canada and i need to send this Academic Records Request Form to my college in my case (JNTU Hyderabad) along with the scan copies of all my bachelors degree certificates. so that they will check and registrar of the university will sign/attest the documents along with the Academic Records Request Form and place them in a single envelop and send them to WES Reference No.: xxx
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
CANADA.

please let me know if this is correct !!! please advise any inputs.

SPOUSE additional points for EE
to increase the score in EE i heard that we need to do a ECA for our spouse too. so for my wife bachelors degree i am sending and CELPIP is clb6(3H in all).

so for bachelors degree for spouse how much sore do i get and for CELPIP how much sore do i get if she had 3H in all and overall CLB6.

please reply i am at 390 now without spouse ECA my ECA and spouse IELTS.

Hope all PGWP holders will be into the 2nd DRAW..

-AKhilesh.

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
Re: WES - EVALUATION and spouse points

kakhileshreddy said:
hi all,

i am on PGWP and completed my PG diploma in Canada.
i have done my bachelors degree in India in computers so to add this degree i heard that we need to do a ECA for every foreign certification or degree.

so i applied for WES i am in Canada and i need to send this Academic Records Request Form to my college in my case (JNTU Hyderabad) along with the scan copies of all my bachelors degree certificates. so that they will check and registrar of the university will sign/attest the documents along with the Academic Records Request Form and place them in a single envelop and send them to WES Reference No.: xxx
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
CANADA.

please let me know if this is correct !!! please advise any inputs.

SPOUSE additional points for EE
to increase the score in EE i heard that we need to do a ECA for our spouse too. so for my wife bachelors degree i am sending and CELPIP is clb6(3H in all).

so for bachelors degree for spouse how much sore do i get and for CELPIP how much sore do i get if she had 3H in all and overall CLB6.

please reply i am at 390 now without spouse ECA my ECA and spouse IELTS.

Hope all PGWP holders will be into the 2nd DRAW..

-AKhilesh.