+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation

njvr

May 9, 2014
If an applicant completes Diploma (Diploma in Electronics) full time 3 years in India then BE Electronics as Part time (evening classes), do we need to submit both Diploma and BE transcripts to WES?
if so do we need to pay two fees?

Ali24

May 17, 2014
njvr said:
If an applicant completes Diploma (Diploma in Electronics) full time 3 years in India then BE Electronics as Part time (evening classes), do we need to submit both Diploma and BE transcripts to WES?
if so do we need to pay two fees?
Dear Njvr,

Greetings,
I am actually facing the same problem, and i sought for help from other members here but nobody cared to reply :(
Here's what i exactly did. I have sent my diploma & BEng transcripts via DHL to WES. It hasn't been delivered yet.
and no; you dont need to pay two fees :)

I'm just wandering whether:
Will WES combine my three-year diploma & my Bachelor degree (which i completed in two academic years) and evaluate both of them as equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor Degree in Engineering ?
or
Will WES evaluate each one of my credentials separately??
Pleeeeeeeeeeease advise.

Many thanks in advance

njvr

May 9, 2014
hi Ali24,

Did you get your WES evaluation? I'm hoping mine will be delivered today, and will post once I received evaluation.

Ali24 said:
Dear Njvr,

Greetings,
I am actually facing the same problem, and i sought for help from other members here but nobody cared to reply :(
Here's what i exactly did. I have sent my diploma & BEng transcripts via DHL to WES. It hasn't been delivered yet.
and no; you dont need to pay two fees :)

I'm just wandering whether:
Will WES combine my three-year diploma & my Bachelor degree (which i completed in two academic years) and evaluate both of them as equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor Degree in Engineering ?
or
Will WES evaluate each one of my credentials separately??
Pleeeeeeeeeeease advise.

Many thanks in advance

Ali24

May 17, 2014
njvr said:
hi Ali24,

Did you get your WES evaluation? I'm hoping mine will be delivered today, and will post once I received evaluation.
Dear njvr,

Greetings,
I am terribly sorry for the very late response. Yes I got it last week. What about you ?? have you sat for the IELTS yet ?? what is the required score? 6.0 in each test ? or 6.0 overall??

njvr

May 9, 2014
Ali24,
So what is the result of PartTime BE evaluation from WES?
Attended IELTS exam last week and I may receive by end next week.
I guess 6.5 is the requirement, however this may varies depends on the code. For managerial categories +7 i guess.
thanks
Ali24 said:
Dear njvr,

Greetings,
I am terribly sorry for the very late response. Yes I got it last week. What about you ?? have you sat for the IELTS yet ?? what is the required score? 6.0 in each test ? or 6.0 overall??