+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation: IGNOU + NCHMCT & Welingkar - Post Covid - Online - How do I do it? NV Documentation or Mailtranscripts

siddhant89

Sep 14, 2020
Hi,
I need help with some information.

I did hotel management from IHM Mumbai which has authorities in NCHMCT & Ignou. How do I procure the transcripts? NCHMCT is doing it online. But IGNOU i heard takes time. Also, I am in Mumbai now,
I can't travel to Delhi to personally follow up on this.

Also, I have a PGDM - Full time, from Welingkar institute In Mumbai.

Should I take help of NV documentation or mail transcripts? or Y axis concierge?
If yes, please advice which one to go ahead with.

Also, since this has to be done and sent to WES, does my bachelor's and Post graduate transcripts need to be sent together or is it okay if one or the other is sent at a different timeline?

Please guide.

pallavirao

Sep 8, 2020
Hi,

I did hotel management from IHM Mumbai which has authorities in NCHMCT & Ignou. How do I procure the transcripts? NCHMCT is doing it online. But IGNOU i heard takes time. Also, I am in Mumbai now,

Should I take help of NV documentation or mail transcripts? or Y axis concierge?

Also, since this has to be done and sent to WES, does my bachelor's and Post graduate transcripts need to be sent together or is it okay if one or the other is sent at a different timeline?

Please guide.

pallavirao

Sep 8, 2020
Hi

I got my WES done earlier this year as I am an IHM GOA pass out.

For IGNOU you will need an agent to apply for the transcript at the centre. You can contact the below agent in Delhi who specialize in procuring transcripts for students by going to the centre in person.

Nascent Consultant Pvt Ltd;

The agent will ensure IGNOU couriers the document to WES directly. You have to send them the necessary ref. documents for them to apply for a transcript at IGNOU. Make sure you pay for a premium courier service by paying a little extra otherwise transcript will be sent by India POST which takes very long.

Please write to the below addresses for NCHMCT transcripts. Have both the parties send your docs to WES directly.

Details below : dirs-nchm@nic.in
speak to an office who looks into the transcripts and documentation for PR related applications.

Ps. Once the docs are shipped you can use the reference number to track the courier as well as use the WES mobile app to check if they received the ship and your credential evaluation update.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your application.

pallavirao

Sep 8, 2020
Hi,

Please guide.
Also it is better to send all the documents together (even if different institutions are sending them around the same time) but apply for all transcripts together otherwise WES scores / evaluation results might get delayed.

Asthaa Luthra

Aug 27, 2021
Hi, I would suggest you to take help of a service provider company. I applied for my transcripts directly from NCHMCT and due to covid they sent soft copies to WES and later I came to know they anyway send soft copies to WES which created a lot of problems with my application. I took help of mailtranscript.com and it took approximately 25 working days but my work was done well and was even accepted by WES. I would suggest to apply through them if you want your transcripts from NCHMCT.

TanishMukheja

Jan 31, 2023
Hi there,
I need some help with the WES from NCHMCT,
I saw you guys have already been through the process. If anyone can explain and provide me some information that would be really helpful.