+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for UCD (Dublin, Ireland)

muditham90

Mar 22, 2019
Anyone have idea about how to send documents from UCD (Dublin, Ireland) to WES fro ECA? I did my Bsc in NSBM (Sri Lanka) and awarded the degree from UCD.

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Anyone have idea about how to send documents from UCD (Dublin, Ireland) to WES fro ECA? I did my Bsc in NSBM (Sri Lanka) and awarded the degree from UCD.
Hi, I directly logged into my UCD portal and wrote to them asking them to forward the relevant documents to WES. I also filled and attached the WES forms. took like 2 weeks and UCD had sent it to WES.

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
That was for my final Diploma. The previous ones i went to NSBM and got them to do it. had to pay them the postal changes ofcourse and they couriered it in their envelopes.

Reactions: muditham90

muditham90

Mar 22, 2019
Is there any payment that we need to do on UCD portal? I already sent an email to UCD asking about the process and details, but no reply yet from them.Can you provide some info on the process?
for the diplomas i contacted NIBM and they are willing to hand over the documents to me in sealed envelops.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Is there any payment that we need to do on UCD portal? I already sent an email to UCD asking about the process and details, but no reply yet from them.Can you provide some info on the process?
for the diplomas i contacted NIBM and they are willing to hand over the documents to me in sealed envelops.
How about calling and inquiring about their process. Email's can often go missing among the work

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
For UCD i think i made a payment. Cannot recall properly. they replied to me within hours.
the email ID i wrote to was : transcripts@ucd.ie
I attached the UCD academic records request form and application for academic records.

romelldiana

Jan 13, 2019
For UCD i think i made a payment. Cannot recall properly. they replied to me within hours.
the email ID i wrote to was : transcripts@ucd.ie
I attached the UCD academic records request form and application for academic records.
Yes, I had to pay 23 Euros if I remember correctly. You can just log into the portal, request for the appropriate document and in the notes/comments, ask them to seal the envelope and provide all the mailing instructions provided by WES. Under the delivery address, enter the complete WES address including your WES profile/account number etc. Lastly, it'll ask you to make the payment and within a week or two, they will mail it. When I emailed UCD, they told to just order it online and provide all the instructions and that they are familiar with sending documents to WES.

muditham90

Mar 22, 2019
Hi were you able to sort this out? Im facing the same issue with WES UCD and NSBM
I spoke to NSBM about this. We have to use UCD student portal and order a copy from there which can be addressed to WES. Same answer which i received from the UCD when i contacted them. Since it was awarded by UCD they are responsible for issuing copies of certification and these kind of stuff.

fingerscrossed007

Oct 7, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm going to apply for WES assessment for my UCD degree and NIBM diplomas. I have some questions on this:
1. Has anyone followed option 3 mentioned in WES website for the UCD transcript submission?
(Option 3 ---> If your institution uses Digitary®, you may provide WES with access to your electronic document. Visit your institution's website and follow the directions for granting WES access to your documents online. Access should be sent to submit@wes.org)
2. I have a diploma and a higher diploma from NIBM. Should i get both transcripts sealed in the same envelope or use separate ones? Do we need to include colored scans of the diploma certificates?
I really don't wanna mess this up. Thankful for any help regarding this. :)