+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for UCD (Dublin, Ireland)

Dinusha 1994

May 18, 2019
I was told by NSBM that they can give the docs certified. I'm planning to send it along with the NIBM documents. Did you receive your credential assessment from WES?

Pesto33

Jan 10, 2020
Hello,

For UCD degrees, one of the documents required by WES is a copy of the degree certificate to be sent by the applicant or the college (this is apart from the transcripts). The degree certificate that I received is in Latin. Is this acceptable by WES? Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you!

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Hello,

For UCD degrees, one of the documents required by WES is a copy of the degree certificate to be sent by the applicant or the college (this is apart from the transcripts). The degree certificate that I received is in Latin. Is this acceptable by WES? Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you!
You should have gotten two degree certificates after your degree, one from Latin and other from English. You can send a photocopy of the English one. But as far as I know WES do not accept Latin certificate. Better talk to NSBM about your English certificate copy. Or else you will Have to request one from National University of Ireland.

I say first inquire from NSBM about the English copy and, if they are unable To provide it,you better inquire UCD, they give you full information on what to do. Just inquire via student portal then they mail you all the details.

Last edited:

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm going to apply for WES assessment for my UCD degree and NIBM diplomas. I have some questions on this:
1. Has anyone followed option 3 mentioned in WES website for the UCD transcript submission?
(Option 3 ---> If your institution uses Digitary®, you may provide WES with access to your electronic document. Visit your institution's website and follow the directions for granting WES access to your documents online. Access should be sent to submit@wes.org)
2. I have a diploma and a higher diploma from NIBM. Should i get both transcripts sealed in the same envelope or use separate ones? Do we need to include colored scans of the diploma certificates?
I really don't wanna mess this up. Thankful for any help regarding this. :)
I was in your situation.

What you have to do is, put the postal address of WES when you are requesting transcripts of your last two years from UCD with all the other information(via online student portal). Then they will post the necessary documents directly to WES. It will take only couple of days. You don’t need to worry about the enabling of access to your documents as well(I didn't do that).

For Dip and, HD, go to NIBM examination unit with all your original certificates and transcripts and then you just have to pay some amount and fill a form. Within 15 mins thy will give the documents in a sealed envelope. And yes, you have to get both Dip and HD transcripts in the envelope.
For certificate, black and white is fine as long as details are clear.

BTW, as I know degree certificates you have to send, not by the institute. So i sent those separately where transcripts were in one sealed envelope and certificates in another but in the same package.

Last edited:

aurora99

Jun 7, 2020
Hi All,
Can anyone please tell me the Diploma and the Higher Diploma is not listed under National Institute of Business Management. Similarly, UCD degree (BSc) is not shown on the WES website. Would that be a problem to proceed?

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Hi All,
Can anyone please tell me the Diploma and the Higher Diploma is not listed under National Institute of Business Management. Similarly, UCD degree (BSc) is not shown on the WES website. Would that be a problem to proceed?
Hi,

No, I got the WES evaluation and got the ITA in a Feb draw as well. So I guess safe to say it is not an issue as long as they have evaluated and mentioned correctly in your WES report.

Reactions: aurora99

Debrovsky

Apr 17, 2024
Hello, Anyone recently cleared the WES evaluation for UCD MIS degree?
I have my Diploma (DCSD), Higher Diploma (HDCBIS) and Degree(MIS) from UCD.

Can anyone please guide me on how to get this thing done?