+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for AME certificate

MANI02

Dec 2, 2018
Apart from from all the mark sheets and CoC,you need to send OJT certificate(attested by HOD) as well.I would suggest you to ask your institution to send the certificates directly to WES and Its totally up to WES to give credits for both your credentials or identify only the highest one.If you are sending both,try to include a cover letter requesting them to identify both the credentials.You can e-mail me at dixontk@hotmail.com.
Thanks i have forwarded you a mail please check your mailbox

Last edited:

MANI02

Dec 2, 2018
Hello can somebody help me...i have few questions .
As from 1 Dec WES RULES are changed how can i get my AME batch 2011 to 2014 transcripts. I am also doing Bsc Ame from Singhania university which will i receive in jan 2019.
I have 3.7 yrs of experience between these so called studies.
1. WHO CAN ATTEST TRANSCRIPT C.I or HOD??
2. Is it possible if i go to my instituteinst than get these attested Transcripts in an sealed institute envelope with stamp on back refernece number on front. And then post my self ?? Is this possible.....please guide me.
3. As i mentioned i have done bsc after few years of experience will it be considered one or 2 degrees? Do i need to calrify the reason to WES?

PLEASE ASSIST ME.
THANKS

MANI02

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone has any idea about WES timeline and due date?
Hello, rupadhya WES timeline after receiving all your documents is approx 20 days so the total process when you file your application to WES till end when you receive is approx 30-40 days if everything goes smoothly.
what do you mean by due date?? have you got your Transcripts for ame certificate?

rupadhya

Sep 4, 2018
Hello, rupadhya WES timeline after receiving all your documents is approx 20 days so the total process when you file your application to WES till end when you receive is approx 30-40 days if everything goes smoothly.
what do you mean by due date?? have you got your Transcripts for ame certificate?
I submitted my documents to WES they received it on Dec 11 but till date its showing "We are reviewing your documents". Thats why I thought of asking this.

MANI02

Dec 2, 2018
I submitted my documents to WES they received it on Dec 11 but till date its showing "We are reviewing your documents". Thats why I thought of asking this.
Okay, yea donot worry you will receive your report within 7- 14 days.
Have you also done AME ?? today i also applied for WES. CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME how to get transcripts for AME CERTIFICATE from institute & how to forward them to WES ourself? Beacuse of recent rule change.Thank you . mnyd02@gmail.com that's my mail.

Reactions: rupadhya

rupadhya

Sep 4, 2018
Okay, yea donot worry you will receive your report within 7- 14 days.
Have you also done AME ?? today i also applied for WES. CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME how to get transcripts for AME CERTIFICATE from institute & how to forward them to WES ourself? Beacuse of recent rule change.Thank you . mnyd02@gmail.com that's my mail.
Today I got status update as We are reviewing your evaluation report and they gave timeline till Jan 23. Also It shows All documents reviewed and accepted but I don't know what does this means.
Surely I can guide you. You can call me on 9920939291.
All the best

Reactions: MANI02

MANI02

Dec 2, 2018
Today I got status update as We are reviewing your evaluation report and they gave timeline till Jan 23. Also It shows All documents reviewed and accepted but I don't know what does this means.
All the best
Hi i am trying to call you but its coming out a wrong number ? please check r u on whats app.

Reactions: rupadhya

romanza24x7

Jan 5, 2019
Hi,

I have done my aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years. Can anyone advice me how do I get my aircraft maintenance certificate evaluated by WES or ICAS?

rupadhya

Sep 4, 2018
Apart from from all the mark sheets and CoC,you need to send OJT certificate(attested by HOD) as well.I would suggest you to ask your institution to send the certificates directly to WES and Its totally up to WES to give credits for both your credentials or identify only the highest one.If you are sending both,try to include a cover letter requesting them to identify both the credentials.You can e-mail me at dixontk@hotmail.com.
How much score you got? Which occupation you are in?

Chandan228

Jan 11, 2019
H
All the best
Hi, did u recieve the evaluation report ?