+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes equivalency for AMIETE degree (india,New Delhi)

NajmaKhan

Jun 22, 2021
I have also done my AMITE in 2011, now i wants to do my ECA. Please let me know if i need to go in person to iete delhi or they just can send the transcripts. what is the procedure for the same.Which agency will be good to get by degree evaluated WES, ICES or IQAS ??
Can you please help me with the official payment link for AMIETE ?

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Can you please help me with the official payment link for AMIETE ?
Dear,
below is the reply from SIC, if u have any doubt you can mail them on below id.

SIC IETE <sic@iete.org>
For getting the transcript processed for WES, you need to pay a fee of Rs.500/-, if you want us to dispatch it to you in India and for dispatching it directly to WES you need to pay $80. You can pay this fee online on our official website and mail us the transaction details along with the scanned copy of your Certificate and Gradesheet.

You can pay in the given link:-

http://iete-elan.ac.in/elan/inetpaymt/studform4.jsp

NajmaKhan

Jun 22, 2021
Dear,
below is the reply from SIC, if u have any doubt you can mail them on below id.

SIC IETE <sic@iete.org>
For getting the transcript processed for WES, you need to pay a fee of Rs.500/-, if you want us to dispatch it to you in India and for dispatching it directly to WES you need to pay $80. You can pay this fee online on our official website and mail us the transaction details along with the scanned copy of your Certificate and Gradesheet.

You can pay in the given link:-

http://iete-elan.ac.in/elan/inetpaymt/studform4.jsp
Thanks Amit.
Can you please confirm me on timelines, within how many days you got reply from SIC IETE. As I sent them an email on 22nd Jun 2021, however still did not received any reply from them.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Thanks Amit.
Can you please confirm me on timelines, within how many days you got reply from SIC IETE. As I sent them an email on 22nd Jun 2021, however still did not received any reply from them.
Dear,

i do not remember. it may have took 2-3 days.

you can contact them on below:

SIC IETE sic@iete.org via gmail.com
iete exam <exam@iete.org>

For detail query contact on:- 011-45142104

011-45142106

Psin2987

Oct 20, 2021
Hi Amit, I enrolled for AMIETE in 2009 and got my AMIETE degree in 2017. I want to get my B.tech docs evaluated by WES and bit concerned because AICTE is not recognizing it anymore. Can please connect over call Or could you please let me know, in which year did you complete your B.tech from IETE and WES evaluated?

I checked at WES that they refer to NAAC for - equivalent degree docs and institute should have A grade. Sadly, IETE is not graded by NAAC.

I called WES too. they said they can evaluate the degree. However, I am bit worried about the result. Your response will be very helpful.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi Amit, I enrolled for AMIETE in 2009 and got my AMIETE degree in 2017. I want to get my B.tech docs evaluated by WES and bit concerned because AICTE is not recognizing it anymore. Can please connect over call Or could you please let me know, in which year did you complete your B.tech from IETE and WES evaluated?

I checked at WES that they refer to NAAC for - equivalent degree docs and institute should have A grade. Sadly, IETE is not graded by NAAC.

I called WES too. they said they can evaluate the degree. However, I am bit worried about the result. Your response will be very helpful.
Hello Dear,

WES does recognize IETE, there was recognition issue I think for people who join after 2013-14. as u have joined earlier, there should not be any problem.
mine was before 2013, so no issue. i got my WES equilancy report.

you can contact sic.

SIC IETE sic@iete.org
iete exam <exam@iete.org>

For detail query contact on:- 011-45142104

011-45142106 .

nashyboy143

Jul 18, 2024
Hello,
my purpose of WES is immigration and i did not get any CGPA. may be you will get it if you want for academics purpose.
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)
2. I have no idea about this point. there is one person in this forum who has done AMIETE and now doing one year pg course in Canada. you can message him.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/raosahab.326474/
or search in this group and you may find some relevant info.
I am trying to get my WES evaluation done. I completed AMIETE in 2010. When I reached out to SEC they are asking to pay 100usd per transcript. I have almost 15 transcripts and it makes 1,23000 INR. Isnt it too high!!!