+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes equivalency for AMIETE degree (india,New Delhi)

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Dear,

I have paid 80$ to IETEand they have sent my transcript to we directly. i find this easier.
you need to send your amiete associate membership certificate and iete degree/diploma certificate to them and maybe one id proof for the name that you want to display in your wes summary. i sent my passport copy.
The transcript is one or two sheets that have marks for all your subjects.
recently WES has started accepting transcript only from the institute and they were not accepting direct from the student. Please check that.

Reactions: monikachoudhary

manohar14

Jul 29, 2019
Dear,

you can do it online, send a mail to SIC,
Documents needed by WES
Transcript
AMIETE Certificate
AMIETE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP certificate,
any ID to match your full name.(adhar,passport)
I sent copy of my AMIETE Certificate and AMIETE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP certificate to SIC IETE, and iete provided the transcript, AND then they sent the documents to WES.

WES do recognize IETE, to get the transcript send the mail to sic iete.

Below is the SIC IETE reply of my query

For getting the transcript processed for WES, you need to pay a fee of Rs.500/-, if you want us to dispatch it to you in India and for dispatching it directly to WES you need to pay $80. You can pay this fee online on our official website and mail us the transaction details along with the scanned copy of your Certificate and Gradesheet.

you can send mail to
SIC IETE <sic@iete.org>

I have also done engineering(AMIETE-CS) from IETE.
I got my WES evaluation today, here is the result.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

Hi Amit, Thanks for the info. But i m lost in IETE website, There are couple of options for different payments, Which one i should click for paying 80$ for transcripts.

manohar14

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
i had completed IETE .Today i am creating an account in WES , while entering credential ,which option i need to select, ( professional education or university education).because in professional education i can see institute of engineers. so i think IETE is similar. pls suggest which to select.

Also what will be the Name of the certificate which was asked in the credential form

Kdsingh140884

Feb 26, 2020
I got response from sic@iete to pay $80. But the link they provided to pay only accept in rupees. Anyone know what conversation rate to use? Or is there a way to pay in dollars directly?

sinsanto

Jun 5, 2020
Dear,

I have paid 80$ to IETEand they have sent my transcript to we directly. i find this easier.
you need to send your amiete associate membership certificate and iete degree/diploma certificate to them and maybe one id proof for the name that you want to display in your wes summary. i sent my passport copy.
The transcript is one or two sheets that have marks for all your subjects.
recently WES has started accepting transcript only from the institute and they were not accepting direct from the student. Please check that.
Hi Amit

Just joined the forum, need one info.

Did IETE sent the transcripts to University you seek admission or WES only sends the transcripts to university.

Thanks
ss

sinsanto

Jun 5, 2020
Hi Amit

Did IETE sends the transcripts directly to University or It need to be sent thru WES only.

Thanks
santosh

sinsanto

Jun 5, 2020
Hi All

IETE has sent the transcripts to WES and they received it too.
But WES says that it has not received directly, is any one has faced similar issue.

Thanks
santosh

Jul 7, 2020
Dear,

you can do it online, send a mail to SIC,
Documents needed by WES
Transcript
AMIETE Certificate
AMIETE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP certificate,
any ID to match your full name.(adhar,passport)
I sent copy of my AMIETE Certificate and AMIETE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP certificate to SIC IETE, and iete provided the transcript, AND then they sent the documents to WES.

For getting the transcript processed for WES, you need to pay a fee of Rs.500/-, if you want us to dispatch it to you in India and for dispatching it directly to WES you need to pay $80. You can pay this fee online on our official website and mail us the transaction details along with the scanned copy of your Certificate and Gradesheet.

you can send mail to
SIC IETE <sic@iete.org>

I have also done engineering(AMIETE-CS) from IETE.
I got my WES evaluation today, here is the result.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)
I have also done my AMITE in 2011, now i wants to do my ECA. Please let me know if i need to go in person to iete delhi or they just can send the transcripts. what is the procedure for the same.Which agency will be good to get by degree evaluated WES, ICES or IQAS ??

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hello,
you can mail them, pay the fees and they can dispatch to WES. I do not know about ICES or IQAS ??

you can send mail to
SIC IETE <sic@iete.org>

Reactions: monikachoudhary
Jul 7, 2020
Hello,
you can mail them, pay the fees and they can dispatch to WES. I do not know about ICES or IQAS ??

you can send mail to
SIC IETE <sic@iete.org>
https://www.wes.org/ca/wes-tools/ does not show iete in the list how i can check. it is showing "No matching institutions found, be sure to carefully enter a unique word from the institution name"