+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA taking long time

aseemm84

Dec 15, 2018
Hi,
My documents were received by WES on 8 November 2018. On 28 November 2018, I received an email stating that WES has sent the photocopies of documents to my university for secondary verification of documents.
It is already 37 days since WES received the documents. Can anyone let me know how long it will take to get my educational credentials accessed? Should I wait or initiate a correspondence with WES on my own?
Anyone else faced a similar issue? How much more time WES will take to access my educational credentials?

Thanks & Regards,
Aseem Mehrotra

reyusuf81

Jan 1, 2018
Yes, same here. They are taking way too long to request secondary verification and also process the response. First, they told me that they sent an email to get the secondary done - so I thought it will be quick. A couple of weeks later I get an email that they have sent the request via post. I immediately followed up with my school and got them to respond. After 2 weeks of the university - I'm been told my WES that they just got a response and will take 2 weeks to process the response. And then another 35 days to start and actually conduct the evaluation.
There is no way to escalate or expedite. The customer service is extremely unhelpful - they just repeat the same script. The account page does not provide details of dates and duration on the activity.

Extremely frustrating.

SPRP

Feb 28, 2021
hi

is there any update on your secondary verification. have you received your Wes report