+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Secondary Verification Query - University of Delhi

harneetkochar

Nov 30, 2018
I just got this email from WES for secondary verification:

Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents. This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to University of Delhi. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Your institution requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.

Any Delhi University graduates who can help me with the following questions:

1. Is there an additional fee involved for verification? I remember paying 1000/- for transcripts collection. If yes, then where do I make the payment?
2. Where in Delhi University (North Campus) do I need to contact or visit if I don't receive any update?
3. How much time does DU take to complete secondary verification process?

Jadetee

Jul 12, 2018
When u can have your verification easily done by ICES why go through so Mich stress and expenses with WES

Jadetee

Jul 12, 2018
When u can have your verification easily done by ICES why go through so Much stress and expenses with WES?

anupamgee

Dec 14, 2018
Hi Harneet,

I got the similar mail on 15 Dec 2018.
Has your secondary verification done?

If yes, can you please share the process?

Thanks,
Anupam

harneetkochar

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Harneet,

Thanks,
Anupam
Hi Harneet,

Thanks,
Anupam
Hi,

No, it's still "on hold". I'm planning to visit Delhi University's office next week.

Will keep you posted.

anupamgee

Dec 14, 2018
Hey,

Have you tried calling delhi University office?

Are they not picking phone or not entertaining queries on phone?

Thanks,
Anupam

anupamgee

Dec 14, 2018
Have you made the payment for secondary verification? As per WES mail, DU will do the secondary verification only after receiving the fees.

Is there a way to make online payment?
Also, can you please share your number? Mine is 9311969869

Thanks
Anupam

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Heads up: I just sent an email to DU at registrar@du.ac.in to check the status of secondary verification. If I don't receive an update in the next 2-3 working days, I will visit their office in North Campus.

For ur transcript mailin n contact registrar will be worth while n make it black n white ! They ain't say No they might be askin 3k ..

harneetkochar

Nov 30, 2018
Have you made the payment for secondary verification? As per WES mail, DU will do the secondary verification only after receiving the fees.

Is there a way to make online payment?
Also, can you please share your number? Mine is 9311969869

Thanks
Anupam
Seems like the secondary verification was done. The status in my WES application changed from “On Hold” to “In Progress”.

Yes, the email mentioned payment for secondary verification, but doesn’t seem like there’s any payment required since we made a payment for transcripts collection.

Let me still confirm this and get back to you by next week.

anupamgee

Dec 14, 2018
Has your status updated automatically or Is it a result of some email or talking to someone?

Thanks,
Anupam