+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

SUMITacharya

Jul 20, 2018
For me the evaluation was:

Diploma (3 years): got evaluated as Secondary School Diploma and Diploma (2 years)

Bachelor of Engineering (3 years): Bachelor's Degree (4 years)

So, you may send the required documents to WES for evaluation and wait for the outcome. Also, you can try to see preliminary assessment option on WES website.

Thanks
Hello, could you help me what to write in Institution Type for Diploma student?

dsriv05

Jan 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Hi,
My qualification is exactly same as yours. I got the ECA done last year and the following is the outcome:
Diploma --> Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
B.Tech --> Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Regards,
Raja
You got lateral entry or full 4 years.

debal-eca

Feb 20, 2020
Hi All,

I did Diploma - 3 years course followed by 3 years B.Tech as I got lateral entry . I spoke to my Engineering College (an autonomous college) regarding B.Tech transcript and they are ready to provide the transcript. But, they aren't going to send transcript and they told me I need to send the transcript.

Now, I am going to apply for Diploma transcript as well.

Here, definitely I can't send the transcript to WES . So, my queries are -

1. What are the documents required along with these two transcript (B.tech and Diploma)?
2. How can I send the two different transcripts together as provided by two different institutes ? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Debal Das

Yokaran

Oct 17, 2016
hi,
can someone tell me, how to apply for lateral entry in ptu after 3 years diploma. because,i am getting option to upload 8 semesters marksheets while i started from 3rd semester.

Thanks,
22 kida kita !?? 9058721013 canada no my no please whatsapp or text how did u do it same situation

macos

Mar 10, 2020
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to fill WES form . I have a couple of doubtsd in here.Request you guys to help me out.
1. Name of Diploma/Certificate
I have completed my Be.Tech In computer science and engineering.Now my question is , I see the option of "Bachelor of Computer science and engineering" and "Bachelor of Technology" which one should I choose from these two?
If I choose Bachelor of Technology under name of Diploma/Certificate, there is one more option to fill Field of Study where I can specify Computer science and engineering.
I hope I made it clear.please help me on this.
What did you choose? I have the same doubt.

Apr 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in Advance, to ones who will reply and provide assistance.

I have Diploma in Engineering (3 years) Post my High School and then Took Lateral entry in second year in B.Tech. (3 years).
I wanted to know that while doing my CRS calculation , Should I be Choosing Two Degrees or more or only Bachelors in the Education Row. Same case is with my spouse.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Dear,

You will get Two or more Degree.
You need to send 10th certificates, Diploma Transcripts and Diploma certificate, Degree Transcripts and Degree certificate to WES to evaluate.

Reactions: Mohd Umar Khan
Apr 27, 2020
Dear,

You need to send 10th certificates, Diploma Transcripts and Diploma certificate, Degree Transcripts and Degree certificate to WES to evaluate.
10th certificates. Are you sure? WES will evaluate our school certificate as well. Do I have to go to my school and ask them to send my 10t transcripts to wes.

Apr 27, 2020
Dear,

I was thinking to apply for Post Graduate Diploma. I guess in that case I wont require a PG to get points under two or more certificates.
One more thing Which I would like to ask, what if WES Evaluates my DIploma as senior secondary DIploma as it has done to couple of lads earlier, do I Have to email them to upgrade it to DIploma Only and then I will be eligible to opt for Two or more. or I can directly choose Two r more option,

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
10th certificates. Are you sure? WES will evaluate our school certificate as well. Do I have to go to my school and ask them to send my 10t transcripts to wes.

Dear,

Well I am not sure about 10th Certificate. in my case I sent 10th and 12th Certificates.
You should be having your 10th mark sheet and certificate and you just need its copy.
For Diploma and Degree, you need transcripts from the respective institute.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
I was thinking to apply for Post Graduate Diploma. I guess in that case I wont require a PG to get points under two or more certificates.
One more thing Which I would like to ask, what if WES Evaluates my DIploma as senior secondary DIploma as it has done to couple of lads earlier, do I Have to email them to upgrade it to DIploma Only and then I will be eligible to opt for Two or more. or I can directly choose Two r more option,
Dear,

For the diploma and degree, you will get "Two or more degree". So I think PG will not add any value. If you can do masters then you can get more points.

For Diploma : Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
For Degree:- Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

If you already get a report for Diploma, you can ask for an upgrade by sending a degree and they will give you a new report combining both.

Hope it helps.

Apr 27, 2020
Dear,

For the diploma and degree, you will get "Two or more degree". So I think PG will not add any value. If you can do masters then you can get more points.

For Diploma : Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
For Degree:- Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

If you already get a report for Diploma, you can ask for an upgrade by sending a degree and they will give you a new report combining both.

Hope it helps.
At what stage are you at now?
Thanks for helping me establish that I can get points under Two Or More Degrees Options with my existing qualification.
I have my uncle working at Y axis - Immigration Services. He said I wont be able to opt for two more Degrees having my current qualifications and so he had asked me go for a PG So I did applied for it.
So i searched and I found you. Thank You again.
If possible please share me your E - mail ID and Your contact Number.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
At what stage are you at now?
Thanks for helping me establish that I can get points under Two Or More Degrees Options with my existing qualification.
I have my uncle working at Y axis - Immigration Services. He said I wont be able to opt for two more Degrees having my current qualifications and so he had asked me go for a PG So I did applied for it.
So i searched and I found you. Thank You again.
If possible please share me your E - mail ID and Your contact Number.
share your mail, I will msg you.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
10th certificate is not required. Diploma and degree will work. I had same case.