+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

Viswa1990

Jun 5, 2018
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to fill WES form . I have a couple of doubtsd in here.Request you guys to help me out.
1. Name of Diploma/Certificate
I have completed my Be.Tech In computer science and engineering.Now my question is , I see the option of "Bachelor of Computer science and engineering" and "Bachelor of Technology" which one should I choose from these two?
If I choose Bachelor of Technology under name of Diploma/Certificate, there is one more option to fill Field of Study where I can specify Computer science and engineering.
I hope I made it clear.please help me on this.

Viswa1990

Jun 5, 2018
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to fill WES form . I have a couple of doubts in here.Request you guys to help me out.
I have completed my Be.Tech In computer science and engineering.Now my question is , I see the option of "Bachelor of Computer science and engineering" and "Bachelor of Technology" which one should I choose from these two?
If I choose Bachelor of Technology under name of Diploma/Certificate, there is one more option to fill Field of Study where I can specify Computer science and engineering.

Viswa1990

Jun 5, 2018
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to fill WES form . I have a couple of doubts in here.Request you guys to help me out.

aakshaypeb

Mar 29, 2018
Yes I selected "Two or more degree" and got the ITA. Now working on uploading the documentations. The ITA is just on the basis of what you have selected in the profile. So I would think the main step would come next when they review the documentations/ECA report and accept the application. I will let you know once that happens.
Can you please share you phone number with me.. bcoz i am in same boat and want the update on same

Sapnasuraj

Jun 20, 2018
Hello;
Saw this thread would you pls let me know how you did this as we are in the same situation. My husband did diploma from Sae and now doesnt know how to go about this verifications. Kindly let us know how you did this.

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hello;
Saw this thread would you pls let me know how you did this as we are in the same situation. My husband did diploma from Sae and now doesnt know how to go about this verifications. Kindly let us know how you did this.
I got the transcripts for diploma and degree and sent them both together to WES for evaluation. While raising the request include both diploma and degree in the same request and the WES report would include details of both degree and diploma.

Sapnasuraj

Jun 20, 2018
I got the transcripts for diploma and degree and sent them both together to WES for evaluation. While raising the request include both diploma and degree in the same request and the WES report would include details of both degree and diploma.
The SAE in Chennai where my husband did his diploma is officially shut down. We contacted them And they said they will try. But no hope as we didn't get any reply for the same. He did his degree from SAE Byron Bay Australia and the affiliation is to Middlesex University London. When I checked for those transcripts they said I need to get from the university in London. When I checked with London they asked me to submit all the documents to Middlesex University in Dubai and now those people arrested and kept their seal and sent to WES. I still do not understand how Middlesex University in Dubai can verify and assess this document which is written boldly as Middlesex University London. Add to the worst; if I try to take a copy of the original transcripts; the copy has a background saying "illegal copy". Don't know how to proceed i n case WES reject. Kindly reply if someone has gone through such a situation.

akash1988

Jun 24, 2018
I am in a similar fix now.
I did 10 + 3(Diploma) + 3(Lateral entry in B.Tech).
I am filling the WES form now, I added my 3 years Bachelor of Technology under Credentials.
Do I need to add another Credential stating my 3 years Diploma or I can skip it and get only my B.Tech credential evaluated?
If I add the Diploma Credential, will I get any extra points in CRS for it?
Also will I have to get those Marksheet statements in sealed envelope from the Diploma University, or that is just for the highest qualification?

Hope someone answers so that I can fill the WES form and get the WES reference number.
Thanks in Advance.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I am in a similar fix now.
I did 10 + 3(Diploma) + 3(Lateral entry in B.Tech).
I am filling the WES form now, I added my 3 years Bachelor of Technology under Credentials.
Do I need to add another Credential stating my 3 years Diploma or I can skip it and get only my B.Tech credential evaluated?
If I add the Diploma Credential, will I get any extra points in CRS for it?
Also will I have to get those Marksheet statements in sealed envelope from the Diploma University, or that is just for the highest qualification?

Hope someone answers so that I can fill the WES form and get the WES reference number.
Thanks in Advance.
Answers is yes to most of you written.
1. You will get extra CRS points as you will choose 2 or more degrees option.
2. You need to send marksheets and diploma too to WES.
3. You can add as many diploma or degree in one Wes account.

Hope this helpm

Reactions: akash1988

akash1988

Jun 24, 2018
Answers is yes to most of you written.
1. You will get extra CRS points as you will choose 2 or more degrees option.
2. You need to send marksheets and diploma too to WES.
3. You can add as many diploma or degree in one Wes account.

Hope this helpm
Thanks.
Any idea if it is mandatory to add Diploma credentials for WES, or I can just get my University Graduation credential evaluated only?
Also how much points extra do I get for it, cause getting marksheets in a sealed envelope from Diploma University will be difficult as I now work in different city.

Thanks in Advance.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Thanks.
Any idea if it is mandatory to add Diploma credentials for WES, or I can just get my University Graduation credential evaluated only?
Also how much points extra do I get for it, cause getting marksheets in a sealed envelope from Diploma University will be difficult as I now work in different city.

Thanks in Advance.
Yes you can get only University education crendentalied from WES.

CRS score will vary with your English/IELTS score too. It can be of the range of 30 scores.

If you CRS is good enough to

Hardeep_1986

Apr 19, 2018
Hi All,

Earlier I made profile for my Diploma(from punjab state board) & Degree(from PTU), then Consultant told me that you will only get points for higher degree( for my case its BTech). So I deleted my Diploma education from WES profile.

Because I have done BTech(of 3years) after Diploma so I started from 2nd year onwards in BTech and sent my sealed transcripts to WES and photocopy of final degree certificate.

Now WES put my case on HOLD stating that they accepted my photocopy degree certificate but my transcript showing marks from 2nd year to 4th year.

So my status is;
Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of study. WES requires all study that led to your final qualification. We are missing information for your program. We have a transcript that begins in year two.

Instructions: Please ask your institution to send directly to WES mark sheets for all study completed leading toward your final qualification. This includes all transfer credit or prior study that granted you exemptions. If this study was completed in another country, visit the Required Documents page for the appropriate country.

My Question is:
Can I right an email to WES, stating that this is the final transcript from University
2. How much time they give to applicant to resolve their query
3. I deleted my Diploma education from profile , then why they are asking for diploma transcripts

Neeraj16

Jun 26, 2018
Hi All,

Any one here who done the WES ECA having qualification as Diploma then Engineering (3 years) ? If yes, please let me know what is the outcome from WES and should we provide any specific docs to WES ? Please post your reply ASAP.

Diploma - 3 years Course (eg: Electronics & Communications)
Engineering - 4 years course but as i am diploma student got lateral entry (direct entry to 2nd year) so my engineering course duration is 3 years

My Question: Does anyone in the forum has got the evaluation done having above qualification with course duration ?
ie: after Diploma done engineering with 3 years (lateral entry to engineering)

My Question: Does WES understand what is Lateral Entry in engineering in india and does they consider my engineering as Degree ?

Thanks,
Jaya
Hi dear,

hope you might have done your things clear. could you pls let me know that whether i need to get transcript for my diploma as well as for engineering degree or only engineering degree transcript can be evaluated if it is starting from 2nd year. Urgent reply from anybody is appriciated.