+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES contact phone number

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, can anyone please help? I can only find an email on the website.

Dobas

Nov 13, 2015
Hi, It is +18663430070, i don't know where you will be calling them from, but you can get a hold of them by 9.00am, Ontario time mostly.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dobas said:
Hi, It is +18663430070, i don't know where you will be calling them from, but you can get a hold of them by 9.00am, Ontario time mostly.
Thanks I will be phoning from Toronto. Much appreciated.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
JoacRy said:
Thanks I will be phoning from Toronto. Much appreciated.
They are not very helpful on phone. When my evaluation was pending with them I called them couple of times and they always pointed me to the status on website.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:
They are not very helpful on phone. When my evaluation was pending with them I called them couple of times and they always pointed me to the status on website.
Thanks how long did your evaluation take? My status says that documents received and evaluation in progress. My documents were received on 29 December 2015. Do you think they will really take 15 more 'Working Days'? I sent them my Australian CA which is classified as a 'Post graduate Diploma' per the CA website.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
JoacRy said:
Thanks how long did your evaluation take? My status says that documents received and evaluation in progress. My documents were received on 29 December 2015. Do you think they will really take 15 more 'Working Days'? I sent them my Australian CA which is classified as a 'Post graduate Diploma' per the CA website.
It has been some time now so I don't exactly remember, but it was somewhere around 3 calendar weeks (this was in may/jun 2015). Me and my spouse applied on the same day but strangely my spouses report came a week earlier than mine (both of us have same degrees and graduated from the same univs). Problem is that once they receive transcripts they are placed in a queue and their estimated time is always from the day transcripts are picked from the queue. So the delay that happens in queue is not covered in the time limit that they claim they will take for evaluation.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
when you agree to use their service you agree to allow 20 working days to complete it. Until they go over the target date there's not much point ringing them. besides they're near impossible to get on the phone.

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
I am facing an issue with WES Evaluation. My status shows as "Evaluation in Progress". I am not worried about when they will complete the evaluation. My problem is somewhat different:
On my Bachelor degree, my name is written as Mhaskar Tejas Rajendra Asavari (Asavari is my mother's name). I believe it is customary at Mumbai University to write mother's name after the person's name. "Tejas Rajendra" is my first/given name and "Mhaskar" is my family name. So, the report should ideally mention only "Mhaskar Tejas Rajendra" or "Tejas Rajendra Mhaskar". But now my name on WES site has been changed to "Mhaskar Tejas Rajendra Asavari" which may cause issues.
I have also sent my MSc transcript (USA) to them. On my MSc transcript, my name is mentioned as it should be i.e. Mhaskar (family) Tejas Rajendra (first/given).
My assumption is this: May be they have received my Bachelors degree and transcript only. And, that's why they changed the name. Hopefully, when they receive MSc transcript, they will change it to "Mhaskar Tejas Rajendra".

Should I contact them right away to get that change done or should I wait for any updates from them regarding this?

@Asivad What are your thoughts?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, My friend send hers and her husbands diplomas together under the same account number in their system.
Is this wrong?

The return e-mail that there was something missing but it was there so she asumes that there might be a problem that she sent it like that for both of them.

Do you know if there is an active e-mail address, no only help center one?