+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES application form queries

akber

Feb 15, 2016
Hello guys,
This is a question for EXPRESS ENTRY .
Does anyone have any idea about how to fill secondary educational details in WES online application regarding entering details of O and A levels in WES application form??
Since I am an MBA and getting my BBA and MBA evaluated from WES, do I need to send my O and A LEVEL EQUIVALENCE also to WES from IBCC? Or BBA and MBA attestation are enough?
please reply if any knows accurately details regarding above, i will be very thankful.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
akber said:
Hello guys,
This is a question for EXPRESS ENTRY .
Does anyone have any idea about how to fill secondary educational details in WES online application regarding entering details of O and A levels in WES application form??
Since I am an MBA and getting my BBA and MBA evaluated from WES, do I need to send my O and A LEVEL EQUIVALENCE also to WES from IBCC? Or BBA and MBA attestation are enough?
please reply if any knows accurately details regarding above, i will be very thankful.
MBA and BBA is sufficient.

akber

Feb 15, 2016
so does that mean we need not mention O and A level in WES APPLICATION FORM nor send EQUIVALENCE OF O and A level to WES for evaluation ??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
akber said:
so does that mean we need not mention O and A level in WES APPLICATION FORM nor send EQUIVALENCE OF O and A level to WES for evaluation ??
I do not understand what you mean by O and A equivalence.

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have recently sent my application to WES for ECA. I have done Bachelors and then Masters. I had sent only these two degrees for evaluation. In your case also, you will only need to send the documents of BBA and MBA.

Hope this helps

akber

Feb 15, 2016
What do we fill secondary educational details in WES online application regarding entering details of O and A levels ????

That means we don't need to send Equivalence cert. of O A level to WES for evaluating my BBA & MBA HES Attested degrees?????

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just fill the details of your BBA and MBA degrees on the WES website, don't enter any details of your secondary education and send the academic documents of only BBA and MBA.