+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes Alignment

NatalieDD

Jun 29, 2023
I had my education transcripts sent to WES for evaluation, and they listed my bachelor's degree as from the USA and my master's as from the UK. However, I actually completed both degrees while in my home country. I completed the bachelor's study in a US branch campus in my home country and the UK master's degree as a "distance learner" from my home country.

Should I align with WES or mention my home country in my express entry profile for country of study? I'm worried about discrepancies with the WES report. Feeling confused.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I had my education transcripts sent to WES for evaluation, and they listed my bachelor's degree as from the USA and my master's as from the UK. However, I actually completed both degrees while in my home country. I completed the bachelor's study in a US branch campus in my home country and the UK master's degree as a "distance learner" from my home country.

Should I align with WES or mention my home country in my express entry profile for country of study? I'm worried about discrepancies with the WES report. Feeling confused.
Sorry not faced the same situation but once you mention the education in your application enter distant education alongside also for place mention your home country. Also make sure WES report mentions distant education somewhere.

Reactions: NatalieDD