+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform for SP Reconsideration

abdullah23

Oct 17, 2022
Hi! Can you please share your timeline ? I sent a webform for reconsideration two weeks ago. Two days ago i saw my status changing from Refused to Profile Updated for three times until it went back to Refusal :( i am so confused ! Please help:(
at which IRCC office did u raise the webform for reconsideration ?

abdullah23

Oct 17, 2022
You don't choose the office. You submit a webform and it will be sent to the appropriate person.
As our applications are processed in Singapore office, I submitted it to that office. is it OK or should I submit it to IRCC main contact webworm link now ?

abdullah23

Oct 17, 2022
Hey
I got visa refusal and I raised webform. After one week I got this reply “your file has been sent immigration officer” and after that email I have received nothing. It’s been 55days and I’ve also sent them a reminder. Is this normal due to covid? Should I wait more?
at which IRCC office did u raise the webform for reconsideration ?

abdullah23

Oct 17, 2022
Hi, I secured a fully funded master's scholarship and my visa was refused on 1 April. Then I applied for reconsideration on 24 April and got their email on 28 April:

Almost 30 days are passed and they have not responded yet. What should I do now?

Thank you
at which ircc webform link did u submit it ?

abdullah23

Oct 17, 2022
I was recently on call with IRCC and they have confirmed that my re-consideration request have been received by the Visa office Edmonton. IRCC said to wait for the response and the refusal we received was error since it is not applicable to my country. She said they will probably re-open and reassess the file again.
Bro ,from which country did u apply and at which ircc webform link did u submit the reconsideration request ?

abdullah23

Oct 17, 2022
This is to inform you that your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been reviewed. The delegated official has reviewed the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has not occurred and your file will not be re-opened.

No further reconsideration requests will be considered within this application.

We trust that the above information will be of assistance to you.
at which ircc webform link did u submit the request ?