+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Web Form

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi Folks,

I submitted a webform this morning. It was stated that it was submitted after clicking the submit button. However, I did not receive any standard/automated response on my email from IRCC that my form was submitted. Did anyone experience the same? Should I resubmit, or wait until tomorrow for the automated response?

Thanks.

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Folks,

I submitted a webform this morning. It was stated that it was submitted after clicking the submit button. However, I did not receive any standard/automated response on my email from IRCC that my form was submitted. Did anyone experience the same? Should I resubmit, or wait until tomorrow for the automated response?

Thanks.
I also didnt receive the email even though I submitted it over a week ago. So I think that's fine

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hi Folks,

Thanks.
It might take a week or 2 to get the confirmation.

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I also didnt receive the email even though I submitted it over a week ago. So I think that's fine
Yeah. I received a confirmation on the 3rd day after submission, though. They said they received it and passed to the department.