+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have verified the sponsorship application

aktr

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, I have received an e-mail from CIC as I attached to the below, and I was wondering did anyone had any situation like that? I have completed and uploaded the form that they wanted, maybe they are looking to my papers right now. Could it be a sign that I will receive my PR soon maybe? Would it be a negative thing for my application? I think my sponsor (my father) wrote his name to representative, it had to be cancelled. So I filled as I'm cancelling it and send it to them. Should I wait for a respond soon? Thank you

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the sponsorship application and were unable to find information stating that you are the representative for the principal applicant.

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person.

In order to respond to your inquiry, the principal applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.