WARNING: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uxd said:
You guys have to be kidding me. What a dumbness!!
Does Stop worshiping mean start hating ?
Whats your logic?
you the one who's dumb.
we are talking about immigration processes here and how are we worshiping?

you are the one who is in canada in the first place.
bec you wanted a country to provide you a good quality of living didn't you?

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uxd said:
Again. No one is crying here. I dont know what are you reading. What I have stated are true facts. Getting a PR is never easy. But that doesnt make Canada a heaven. This is not a "once you land here all will be good" land. All I am saying is stop projecting Canada as if the country has done big favour for you by allowing you to study here. This is just slave kind of mindset.
huh? you are the one who is daydreaming.

i did not study in canada. you are lost.

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princedaku said:
pls take it in a positive way my answer.
i agree with you. it has to be earned but
why canadian misinters and politicians go out in the media and says we want to retain international graduates who have degrees and skills who can contributes in the canadian economy.
internatiomnal studenst work hard and pay same taxes as canadian but when it comes to earn some privlegae like permanent residency don;t you think it is fair to put them on side and attract immigrants from other countries who never been to canada and dont know canadian work culture and have no experience, rather than picking up those people who are well incorported in canadian enviorment.
think twice pls

this is what i am referring to.

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
springchicken said:
No it doesn't, but you sound pretty angry. No-one "worships" anything here - and no warning is needed. Make choices, keep cool, no anger, that is all. Cheers.
Ok I am not angry at all. All I am saying is stop projecting Canada as if they did a big favor to everyone by allowing us to study and work here. Haven't everyone paid a price for studying / working here. The price could be personal sacrifice or monetary. But the bottom line is studying here is not a luxury for a majority of people. People pay heavy fees and then struggle to survive jobs. Even if Canada grants PR, it is not doing any favor. If you get it, you deserve it - because you have paid a price for it - whether through studies, work or any other way. Coming to Canada doesnt make you God. Canada itself is not heaven by any means.
As far as PR is concerned, I might get ITA/PR much before you just based on points. But I am not crying about why I haven't gotten it until now. Not at all!

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
uxd said:
Ok I am not angry at all. All I am saying is stop projecting Canada as if they did a big favor to everyone by allowing us to study and work here. Haven't everyone paid a price for studying / working here. The price could be personal sacrifice or monetary. But the bottom line is studying here is not a luxury for a majority of people. People pay heavy fees and then struggle to survive jobs. Even if Canada grants PR, it is not doing any favor. If you get it, you deserve it - because you have paid a price for it - whether through studies, work or any other way. Coming to Canada doesnt make you God. Canada itself is not heaven by any means.
As far as PR is concerned, I might get ITA/PR much before you just based on points. But I am not crying about why I haven't gotten it until now. Not at all!
Understand - that is true. I never thought of Canada doing anyone a favor so maybe that is why I didn't understand the initial posts.

I think part of the assumptions is what maybe some of you or your friends thought, but I have never thought of Canada in that way at all. It's just a choice. And everyone makes their own choices, no fault, no harm, no blame.

Hang in there :) you never know how life evolves.

Take care!

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
springchicken said:
Understand - that is true. I never thought of Canada doing anyone a favor so maybe that is why I didn't understand the initial posts.

I think part of the assumptions is what maybe some of you or your friends thought, but I have never thought of Canada in that way at all. It's just a choice. And everyone makes their own choices, no fault, no harm, no blame.

Hang in there :) you never know how life evolves.

Take care!
I know! And there are tonns of other options/ ways to achieve your goals. Where there is a will, there is a way.

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
uxd said:
I know! And there are tonns of other options/ ways to achieve your goals. Where there is a will, there is a way.
Exactly, and true peace of mind is borne of the mind, not of the country. Plus, who knows how the EE will evolve. Let's just see and in the meantime keep planning :) Good Luck!

princedaku

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpnc2983 said:
you should think thrice
wow you're rants are selfish and self serving.
this thread is absurd seriously.

instead of whining like a baby, you should be thankful you have had the luxury of being educated in canada and being able to work there.
hahahahhahahahaha luxury my ass :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
this guy find working in canada as luxury>>>> LMAO >> must have worked in (africa or middel east under 60c wheather) or in a farm before.
i am so thankful to canada for his luxury work and luxury education
cant stop laughing
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa
bro u made my day
now serious talk>> yes i am selfish. my selfishness brought me to canada for education.

hope you came here for noble cause,
charity purpose>>> doing volunteer work>> serving needy canadians and humanity bla bla bla.
stop wasting your time in this thread, do something noble :D