+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vulnerable open work Permit process time

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Hi! So I also applied for the VWOWP last April 17th and I'm still waiting for a response after the WP-EXT message.
I am really in a tight pinch right now as I am STILL working with my current employer in a very hostile and toxic working environment. I have no other choice right now but to wait.
From last April? 2023 ?

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone else got any update? I applied 22 feb then after few days received just letter of receiving application and this week received another letter of asking confirmation of proof or want to add any other documents.

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Did you get approved? How many months?
No i applied 22 feb then in may 21 received letter saying

we invite you to submit the following to update or support your application.
The above information/document(s) must be received within 7 days of receipt of this letter. If
you do not provide the information above, your application will be assigned to an officer and a
decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information on file.
Please send all requested documents and/or information within 7 days by uploading them to
your IRCC secure account

SourDiesel

Feb 21, 2024
February 7…. Nothing yet
I left Canada 2 weeks ago with my cats, the travel was better than I was hoping for. And I feel like leaving Canada was the best decision I made for myself. I am happy, content and having more fun than ever.

I checked my application status just to inform you guys here, applied on Jan 27, and nothing on the application and It doesn’t matter now.

best of luck to all of you!