+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA

capuneet

Jul 31, 2016
HI
I AM APPLYING A VISITOR VISA. ITS MY FRIENDS WEDDING. BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE DOCUMENTS I AM ATTACHING WITH MY APPLICATION

1. INVITATION LETTER
2. WEDDING INVITE
3. 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT WITH AN AVERAGE BALANCE OF 10,000 CAD $
4. LAST 3 YEARS ITR
5. MY AND MY FAMILY PROPERTY PAPERS ( VALUED AT ABOUT 5 MILLION CAD$) CERTIFIED BY A VALUER
6. MY AND MY FAMILY WEALTH STATEMENTS ( VALUED AT ABOUT 6 MILLION CAD$) CERTIFIED BY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
7. MY COMPANIES 3 YEARS BALANCE SHEETS AND 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENTS
8. FINANCIALS AND 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT OF MY CA FIRM EARNING ABOUT 1 CR INR PER YEAR IN WHICH MY FAMILY HOLDS 33%
9. MY SONS SCHOOLS LAST FEES PAYMENT RECEIPT AND HIS SCHOOL ID CARD
10.FINANCIALS OF THE PERSON SPONSORING ME
11. PARTNERSHIP DEED OF MY FIRM

FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I AM A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT BY PROFESSION PRACTICING SINCE 2009
2. I OWN A RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND AN OFFICE BUILDING IN DELHI
3. ME AND MY WIFE OWN 100 ACRES LAND IN ANDHRA PRADESH
4. I AM VERY WELL TRAVELED - AUSTRALIA , NEW ZEALAND , SINGAPORE, UK, SCHENEGAN - 3 TIMES , DUBAI, THAILAND , HONG KONG SINCE 2010
5. ME AND WIFE ARE TRAVELLING, MY SON IS STAYING BACK WITH GRAND PARENTS
6 ANNUAL INCOME OF MY WIFE AND MINE IS 30,000 CAD$

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO PUT WITH MY APPLICATION
ALSO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT I CAN GET THE VISA??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

First, please turn off your caps lock when you reply. It's difficult to read your post.... and it's like yelling at the reader.

Your documents:
1. Is this bank account owned jointly by you and your wife? Or sole account? Personal account?

5. MY AND MY FAMILY PROPERTY PAPERS ( VALUED AT ABOUT 5 MILLION CAD$) CERTIFIED BY A VALUER
1. You can ONLY include property which is owned by yourself/your wife (for your/her TRV applications).... and/or jointly owned with your wife. Property owned by any other family member cannot be included.

2. In addition to the valuation certificate, you must include property ownership documents (translated into English, if required) + latest property tax receipt(s) + supporting evidence from Times Property/Citibank Property report/Cushman & Wakefield (for example) for indicative market rates to support the valuation rate.

Similar documents as the above for your land ownership.... including evidence of any income earned if it is agriculture land/any government permissions for construction.

6. MY AND MY FAMILY WEALTH STATEMENTS ( VALUED AT ABOUT 6 MILLION CAD$) CERTIFIED BY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
Again, only financial investments, etc owned by yourself/your wife (for your/her TRV applications).... and/or joint ownership with your wife can be included. Nothing else from other family members.

You must also include copies of for example, FDs, RDs, shares/dividend stubs, PPF, etc..... and not just the Wealth Certificate.

8. FINANCIALS AND 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT OF MY CA FIRM EARNING ABOUT 1 CR INR PER YEAR IN WHICH MY FAMILY HOLDS 33%
Again, provide evidence of the income earned by yourself and separately by your wife. You must clearly state the percentage which you own + the percentage which your wife owns in the CA firm.

From your host:
Copies of his/her passport + immigration status in Canada + NOA

Apart from the above, you must include:
1. An explanation/evidence if you are allowed to use company finances to pay for a personal visit

2. A detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates like a typical tourist + for the wedding.... and show you can pay for this itinerary + airfare + incidentals

Will your host provide accommodation/pay for your travel and living expenses? Or will you be staying in a hotel?

3. How long is your visit?

4. You and your wife must provide some must-return-by-XX-date reason with evidence

5. Evidence of any contracts/on-going or future audits

6. Is your wife an active partner in your CA firm? Does she earn a salary through it?

7. Has your wife traveled abroad to countries requiring visas, for example, the UK/Schengen countries, etc?

Cheers

capuneet

Jul 31, 2016
hi bryanna

no caps now!!

thanks for your feedback

further
1. regarding bank accounts my wife has a separate bank ac with an average balance of 5000 cad $ , submitting the bank statement separately.
2. only reason i am putting my family assets and wealth detail is because it strengthens the asset base me and my family have in india
3. i am providing the partnership deed for my ca firm which clearly states my share
4. my wife's itr and her company details are also being given
5. from the host their passports , immigration status and income proofs are being given
6. i am not using any of my companies finances , i am paying for my trip
7. day by day itinerary will be given
8. we have confirmed ticket with fixed dates
9. my host will be taking care of my stay in Canada
10. i am going for only 8 days .
11. my wife has her own business for which separate details are given
12. my wife has traveled with me to all countries which i mentioned earlier
13. i am also submitting my credit card last 3 months statements , the limit on my credit card is 10,000 cad$

thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Point 2:
No. Individual assets matter. If the property is joint ownership with non-accompanying family members then you must state your percentage share + total indicative market value of the property + value of your share

Point 4:
Also, include your wife's business/company registration documents + evidence to show it is actively trading

Point 8:
Hope your flight tickets are refundable/date change allowed..... even though you have excellent chances to get TRVs

Point 12:
Prepare an Explanation XX: My Travel History.... in a table format list each visa detail + entry/exit stamp dates + duration of each visit + purpose of each visit + scan each visa..... (chronological order, for the last 10 years)..... for yourself and your wife

Point 13:
Credit card statements (hopefully with low dues)

Other points:
1. No last-minute deposits, nothing borrowed for your bank statements. If you transfer any money between your accounts, you must provide an explanation/highlight the transactions

2. Hope you have factored in the current estimated processing time (for India applications) when you booked your tickets. Actual processing can be faster/take longer

Cheers

capuneet

Jul 31, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi,

Point 2:
No. Individual assets matter. If the property is joint ownership with non-accompanying family members then you must state your percentage share + total indicative market value of the property + value of your share

point noted

Point 4:
Also, include your wife's business/company registration documents + evidence to show it is actively trading - point noted

Point 8:
Hope your flight tickets are refundable/date change allowed..... even though you have excellent chances to get TRVs - refundable tickets

Point 12:
Prepare an Explanation XX: My Travel History.... in a table format list each visa detail + entry/exit stamp dates + duration of each visit + purpose of each visit + scan each visa..... (chronological order, for the last 10 years)..... for yourself and your wife - point noted

Point 13:
Credit card statements (hopefully with low dues) - no outstanding dues

Other points:
1. No last-minute deposits, nothing borrowed for your bank statements. If you transfer any money between your accounts, you must provide an explanation/highlight the transactions - point noted

2. Hope you have factored in the current estimated processing time (for India applications) when you booked your tickets. Actual processing can be faster/take longer - fingers crossed as i am applying on 2 nd august tickets are booked for 18 september.

also i have booked business class will that help??

Cheers

alirz23

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@Bryanna Thank you for your insight information, I was in Canada last year I flew to Toronto to get married, after the wedding I stayed in Canada for 6 months and got my TRV extended for 1 month and left Canada before my extended status expired, I am planning to apply for TRV again and spend my holiday in Western Canada with my wife, I am afraid they might reject my application because of the extension. I have a valid US visa I have also traveled to UK,JAPAN,SA in recent years.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
also i have booked business class will that help??
I'm pretty sure the visa officer wouldn't be impressed with First Class/Business Class tickets arriving into Canada..... s/he would be more impressed with even Economy Class tickets to leave Canada :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@alirz23

Does your spouse live in Canada? If yes, what's her immigration status?

When did you leave Canada?

alirz23

Star Member
May 20, 2012
My spouse is in Pakistan at the moment, she has a pr, I left canada last year november. thanks