+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Rejected no biometrics

Apr 27, 2023
Hey,

Me and my wife applied for a visitor visa as a family, we both gave our biometrics, they approved my wife but rejected mine?

i got a refusal letter stating this:

• You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics

But i did my biometrics with my wife? i have in fact the ticket on my passport given by the VAC office after the biometrics...

So not sure what to do next, i've already sent an email to the IRCC with a pic of my passport and the VAC ticket but got no response...

Harpkhehra

Jun 7, 2022
Category........
VISIT
Can you please share the timeline and country from where you applied ?
Did you check your application on the tracker???

Apr 27, 2023
well we applied on April 14 2022 and take our biometrics on april 20, 2022, final decision was made for my wife ( approved) on april 14 of 2023, mine was rejected on January 19, 2023

Apr 27, 2023
We did this in Chile
Can you please share the timeline and country from where you applied ?
Did you check your application on the tracker???
We applied in Chile, and took our biometrics in Santiago's VAC office, i remember that 3 weeks passed and my bio info on the IRCC page was not updated, we called the VAC and they said they had already sent our data, but data was not always updated on the page, so we ended up waiting and then getting rejected :(

Apr 27, 2023
ok i got in, what info should i look for?

Biometrics - in progress
Eligibility - completed
Medical Exam - not started
Background Verification - in progress

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
could you give me a link or something pls? I don’t understand how to do this
look at the bottom of your refusal letter, check which office processed your application. if there is no specific office mentioned, then your application was processed within Canada. use this webform link to select accordingly and send your files and enquiry.

Click the DarkBlue Button that reads "Tell us more" and wait for the questions to pop

Apr 27, 2023
ok i sent the webform with my biometrics id pasted on my passport and my refusal letter, is there an estimate time when should i get an answer?