+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

tooba17

Jul 3, 2024
My timeline:
Passport Request Letter received: June 21
Passport Reached VFS : June 24
Passport received at IRCC(Under Process): June 25

Waiting for passport. Anyone in the same timeline? I have a flight to the US on 9th July. I am really getting worried now. I used the premium services and they said it will be complete within a week but it seems unlikely.

geenik2311

Jul 1, 2024
My timeline:

Waiting for passport. Anyone in the same timeline? I have a flight to the US on 9th July. I am really getting worried now. I used the premium services and they said it will be complete within a week but it seems unlikely.
Is there any premium processing for Canada visa? My wife also have a flight back to US on 06/11 and we are still waiting for her passport.

Juan Martin

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
My timeline:

My parents are waiting for their passport. They submitted their passport and the current status is "Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2024/06/20"

hp25

Jul 3, 2024
I'm also waiting. Mine has been under IRCC processing since 27 June. From the history of this thread, it looks like they won't send it back until mid july.