+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

Jul 1, 2024
My parents visas were under process from Jun 20 and today morning i received message for my mother that passport is dispatched to VAC but waiting on my father’s message

Juan Martin

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Did you get any update?
Yes, status updated today (04 July 2024).
Got an email this morning informing that the decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office on 04/July/2024, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI.

The passport was received and under process at the IRCC Office on 20/June/2024

Juan Martin

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Guys, how do we track the envelope dispatched from IRCC?

After submitting the passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC), I received an Invoice cum receipt containing an Airway Bill (AWB) number. Is this AWB number helpful for tracking the passport sent back from IRCC?

UshaOP

Jul 4, 2024
Yes, status updated today (04 July 2024).
Got an email this morning informing that the decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office on 04/July/2024, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI.

The passport was received and under process at the IRCC Office on 20/June/2024

Mine is same timeline but did not receive any update yet. Did you expedite your stamping process by any chance?
Thanks and good luck!

brintha

Jun 8, 2024
Hi

I have my travel scheduled on July 10 for attending a confernece.

PP submission 27 june
Received at IRCC New Delhi and under process from 2 july.

From the current timelines, it seems that it is difficult to get passport by July 10.

I don't really understand what's the use with getting the passport after the conference. Is there a way to contact IRCC through mail.

UshaOP

Jul 4, 2024
Hi

I have my travel scheduled on July 10 for attending a confernece.

PP submission 27 june
Received at IRCC New Delhi and under process from 2 july.

From the current timelines, it seems that it is difficult to get passport by July 10.

I don't really understand what's the use with getting the passport after the conference. Is there a way to contact IRCC through mail.

Hi Brintha, I am not sure if this will help. You can raise a webform and ask for expediting your stamping. Raising webform works for expediting processing the application and I hope it works for stamping as well. You might have to submit documents like travel itinerary and maybe proof that you are attending the conference. Again this is just a suggestion, you can try it, this won't hurt your case.

I am also waiting for my passport and hoping to hear from them anytime. Else I will also raise a webform.

Good luck I hope you get it soon.

Jul 1, 2024
I got a message now in IRCC portal that visa has been finalized and approved but did not receive dispatch message from vfs, can expect it to be dispatched tomorrow?

brintha

Jun 8, 2024
I got a message now in IRCC portal that visa has been finalized and approved but did not receive dispatch message from vfs, can expect it to be dispatched tomorrow?
Can you please share the dates of the process?

I am not sure about it. Hopefully others in the forum may know better. U can raise a inquiry through the webform or contact the vfs helpline.