+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents - Mother: Housewife/Homemaker

snuggle

Jan 15, 2024
Hello everyone,

Apologies if this question has already been asked. I tried to search some threads but couldn't find an answer for my current scenario.

I am a permanent resident of Canada, and currently living in Canada. I would like to apply for visitor visa for my parents living in India. My dad is a businessman and my mom is a homemaker. My mom doesn't have any name in her properties or enough money in her bank account to show for the trip. It's my dad who will be showing his bank account for the visa and he'll be the sponsor for her trip as well. They are planning to visit me for 2 weeks.

My question:
What are the documents my mom can show on her behalf -
a) For home-ties
b) For finance
c) What are some of the other/alternate documents she can submit that'll help her get the visa

Thank you!

Ayejegalok

Jan 15, 2024
So my wife, and my brothers wife did there medical exam together and the both got there completed fileds, of 2024 Jan my brothers wife eligibility got completed, yesterday at Jan 14th he got his visa application to travel, which is good. Now I’m waiting for mine I have everything completed except the eligibility sense 3rd of Jan of 2024 I didn’t hear anything, I’m scared that it takes longer, it’s been 12 days already, can you help let me know how long it will takes& my file still on progress