+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for Nephew

userCec

Mar 17, 2021
Hi All, Can anyone know how to apply for visitor visa of nephew for canada. He is currently in india and his mother already has canadian visitor visa. I am her brother a PR holder of canada and currently reside in canada. Do we have to apply visitor visa using gckey portal? can someone guide what are the steps to apply canada visitor visa for nephew?

akasharda

Oct 26, 2019
Hi All, Can anyone know how to apply for visitor visa of nephew for canada. He is currently in india and his mother already has canadian visitor visa. I am her brother a PR holder of canada and currently reside in canada. Do we have to apply visitor visa using gckey portal? can someone guide what are the steps to apply canada visitor visa for nephew?
can you please guide on how did you go about? I have a situation, which is kind of similar...

D1n0

Feb 6, 2023
Could you share your experience as I am in the same position now