+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visiting visa for my wifes parents

Mar 25, 2021
Hi
I need help ...
my wife needs support(she is pregnant), i want to apply for the visiting visa for her parents , can someone help me with the process .

NOTE : we have a doctors note that she needs help form her parents , she is total bed rest (Can we go through the PHAC) or normal application would be fine?

please reply to this thread .

***i am also going to post all the updates once i start application***

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi
I need help ...
my wife needs support(she is pregnant), i want to apply for the visiting visa for her parents , can someone help me with the process .

NOTE : we have a doctors note that she needs help form her parents , she is total bed rest (Can we go through the PHAC) or normal application would be fine?

Yes u can and should go through PHAC process

Doreen33

Apr 6, 2021
Hello, I got the same problem. I wonder that where should we apply from? IRCC Portal or IRCC Account? Thank you. Good luck!

amitsngh0810

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, I also need to apply for my wife's mother visitor visa as she is expecting our first child in September, following are my question
1. can my wife can create a account & apply online on her mother behalf, if yes do we need to submit rep form ?
2. her mother has been house wife always, what all can i include as strong ties to her country ? she doesnt has any property under her name although we are only applying for her visa & she has her husband, son & grand son back in india which can be the ties back in country.
3. My wife is expecting her baby in September & we want her to stay from june to dec, so what should we show under her stay time in canada ?
4. Can we submit DR note stating that she needs to be here to care for daughter during her pregnancy ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
I need help ...

Do you have children already? If not you can prepare things for your wife before going to work and after work you ca come home and clean, cook, etc. It will be at least a month until they can get to Canada and see her since they can't quarantine with her because pregnant women are at high risk of getting covid.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I also need to apply for my wife's mother visitor visa as she is expecting our first child in September, following are my question
1. can my wife can create a account & apply online on her mother behalf, if yes do we need to submit rep form ?
2. her mother has been house wife always, what all can i include as strong ties to her country ? she doesnt has any property under her name although we are only applying for her visa & she has her husband, son & grand son back in india which can be the ties back in country.
3. My wife is expecting her baby in September & we want her to stay from june to dec, so what should we show under her stay time in canada ?
4. Can we submit DR note stating that she needs to be here to care for daughter during her pregnancy ?
Is your wife having a normal pregnancy? If so there is nothing medically to take care of when it comes to a pregnant woman. A spouse may need to help doing some tasks near the end of pregnancy but most pregnant woman have been busy and even working until the end of their pregnancy.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. Your wife can do it on her mother's behalf.
2. She needs to show that she can afford airfare and a visit for 6 months. She needs to show bank accounts, investments and properties. Where does she live because processing can take months? Has she done biometrics?
3. State a visit of 4-6 weeks including quarantine time. Again it is April so she may not get a visa processed until the fall.
4. A Doctor's note is only useful if your wife is on full bedrest, hospitalized and needs constant care. A doctor should not be writing a note that her mother is needed for a normal pregnancy.