+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa refused twice non-sense reasons

AUHEXX

Jul 25, 2014
Gary Goldshmidt said:
I just dealt with a similar situation with one of my clients, in this case reason for denial was lack of travel history. Keep in mind I am an insurance broker not a lawyer or immigration consultant. I advised my client to get help from their MP. My client took my advise argued his case and was able to obtain a letter from the MP and reapplied. His visa was approved with the additional document from the MP.

I truly believe the best policy is honesty when dealing with Citizenship Immigration Canada. If the documents are put together properly you will be approved. What you have to appreciate is the amount of fraud that takes place and the difficult job of our immigration officers to be able to separate genuine applications from fraud, this is not an easy job. Sometimes honest people get denied, this is where they should reapply and provide additional documentation and/or get help.
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your feedback, will definitely try this before I apply for the third time & by the way, what is a MP? ::)

Thanks

I think I will also need to pull my file to see the exact reason why the officer rejected my case, if any one has any experience on how to do this, please help.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MP is your federal member of parliament for your riding. MPP is provincial. Citizenship and Immigration Canada is a federal department that is why to get assistance you need to contact the elected federal member of parliament in your riding.

garindan

Jun 24, 2014
AUHEXX said:
OK, What exactly do I need to ask for from my relatives? What about my family ties in my home country? I still don't have a reason to come back as they said. This would still be a problem since I am traveling with the whole family right? If I apply for my wife & 1 kid would they reject it and say "I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you."?

Thanks
Your relatives need to provide documents showing their income and assets. And some proof that they have a proper house for you to stay in.

Ties to your home country doesn't necessarily mean family. You could show that you're a regular employee in your company. Seeing the list of documents you submitted before, it seems that you already have some strong evidence. It might help to get your documents notarized or include a detailed (but brief) cover letter explaining your purpose of travel.

Are you applying online or on paper?

garindan

Jun 24, 2014
Gary Goldshmidt said:
MP is your federal member of parliament for your riding. MPP is provincial. Citizenship and Immigration Canada is a federal department that is why to get assistance you need to contact the elected federal member of parliament in your riding.
This is actually helpful. My relatives did the same for me. Before I sent in my application, my relatives contacted the MP of their province.

AUHEXX

Jul 25, 2014
garindan said:
Your relatives need to provide documents showing their income and assets. And some proof that they have a proper house for you to stay in.

Ties to your home country doesn't necessarily mean family. You could show that you're a regular employee in your company. Seeing the list of documents you submitted before, it seems that you already have some strong evidence. It might help to get your documents notarized or include a detailed (but brief) cover letter explaining your purpose of travel.

Are you applying online or on paper?
I am always applying online. Would that make a difference?

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hello Gary Goldshmidt,

Could you please suggest what MP document your client took to process the VISA?

Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
nandu23 said:
Hello Gary Goldshmidt,

Could you please suggest what MP document your client took to process the VISA?

Thanks
unlikely someone is still following 2 years on so why not just email them as per their post ?